THANKS JERRY,ANDREW, AND ANDY.

I hope everyone gets a chance to see this, I just figured that it was time to give praise to some of the coolest and most helpful people, in the knife industry, whenever I have a question, these three guys can always help, they arent just out to make money, there also out there making friends, any question, I have they are there to answer them, Busse is a really great company, and i know its gonna be around for quite a long time, and they will always find time to help others, so I guess this is a little long, so I will end it, but I just wanna say thanks again, to Andy Prisco, Andrew Pinchen, and of course last but not least, Jerry Busse, thanks for all your help, and for puttin up with all my annoyances, thanks, P.S. read this everyone, I am currently going to be purchasing, a (BATTLE MISTRESS VARIANT EGYPTIAN STYLE KNIFE), the only one in the world, so when it comes I am going to be putting a picture of it up in the forums for all to drool over, I cant wait to get it, thanks for reading this all, and please everyone that knows BUSSE please show some praise to these guys, write something down in the forums that you like about these guys, and their knives. Goodbye, from the one and only blademan_007, take care.

Yep, these guys are the best. Jerry makes the best knives, Andy's got the best customer service, and Andrew is the best NEW moderator on the forums
biggrin.gif

I'm proud to "know" these guys!

Rog

Thanks for the kind comments. Blademan, i've seen your variant and it is sooooo cool.
cool.gif
I'm the one who is proud to "know" all of you. I've said it before and i'll say it again, it's because of you guys (and gals) out there that make this the best forum out there.
Thanks again, Andrew

Back