Thanks much Ban, my good man.

This bad boy is a slicing machine, very nice indeed. :):thumbup:

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC09391.jpg
    DSC09391.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 158
hahaha....The guy with the heavy Scottish accent and pussy compass t-shirt :) It was a pleasure to meet you Blade. Thanks for sharing the pic. I love that bamboo linen on the Santoku. That is what I have on my personal knife as well.

Love the sheath you have on your personal santoku. Good for July 4th BBQ. My wife still being very careful with the santoku she got from you. Are you and Dan going to Las Vegas?

Steve

Love the sheath you have on your personal santoku. Good for July 4th BBQ. My wife still being very careful with the santoku she got from you. Are you and Dan going to Las Vegas?

Steve

Yes, the sheath does come in handy when I am away from home. I am most probably going to The Gathering in Vegas. Won't have a table as they are all sold out. But I will be there to check it out and see some friends.

This thread inspired me to cut something up with my Ultrathin Santoku. Breakfast mango anyone? ;)

7372084702_2f6a1980dc_b.jpg

7186856391_f1a0869344_b.jpg

Very nice...I have one very similar and love it.

That super thin S35 knife you had at Blade was quite a thing. Now I see where your forum title comes from. :p:thumbup:

Back