Thanks SOG for Advice

I recently bought a SOG Bowie off Ebay. I had some concerns about its authenticity. It didn't have the country of making, no blade coating (it appears to be a Seal team size), but the SOG logo was etched well and the sheath was similar to early SOG sheaths made of leather.
I contacted SOG and referred them to the pics on Ebay and they confirmed the knife is genuine and an early model. Total response time, overnight, as I am in Australia.
Couldn't ask for a better response.
Thanks SOG and MR. DERRICK GRIM JR / CUSTOMER SERVICE

Mick P

I recently bought a SOG Bowie off Ebay. I had some concerns about its authenticity. It didn't have the country of making, no blade coating (it appears to be a Seal team size), but the SOG logo was etched well and the sheath was similar to early SOG sheaths made of leather.
I contacted SOG and referred them to the pics on Ebay and they confirmed the knife is genuine and an early model. Total response time, overnight, as I am in Australia.
Couldn't ask for a better response.
Thanks SOG and MR. DERRICK GRIM JR / CUSTOMER SERVICE

Mick P

Hell man! Post some damned pictures of the thing! When you get it if you don't have it yet. We love pictures!

LOL. Yes hats off to SOG but we don't really know what knife you're talking about. A "SOG Bowie" isn't very specific. Please post some pics.

Back