Thanks to all

Have a great thanksgiving! Carve the turkey with a knife (content).

Thanks Mike and Spark for a great forum and nice place to learn about knives.

------------------
Web Site At www.darrelralph.com
NEW WEB SITE TAKE A LOOK!!!!!!!!!
New projects and pics to look at !!!!

Nice sentiments, Darrel, but really, I should be thanking you.
smile.gif

View

------------------
Semper Fi

-Bill

Well, I have to thank Darrel also. Can't post a pic, but its a medium Apogee from the EDGE Equipment with multi color anodized titanium handles. Mr. Ralph, you are truly a master!

------------------
Art Sigmon
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
Php. 4:13

"For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword"
Heb. 4:12

Heck I was thanking you guys.
wink.gif

Thank you for thanking me
biggrin.gif

Its just great !

------------------
Web Site At www.darrelralph.com
NEW WEB SITE TAKE A LOOK!!!!!!!!!
New projects and pics to look at !!!!

Originally posted by artsig1:
its a medium Apogee from the EDGE Equipment with multi color anodized titanium handles.

A small, sculpted Apogee (also purchased through Kevin and Edge Equipment) will be in my pocket tomorrow during Thanksgiving dinner.
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
Dave

Let no one ever from henceforth say one word in any way countenancing war. It is dangerous even to speak of how here and there the individual may gain some hardship of soul by it. For war is hell, and those who institute it are criminals. Siegfried Loraine Sassoon

Months ago I was talking to Darrel in the chat room. I was talking to him about a factory liner lock I have in which the lock was slipping. I doubt it was the knifes fault as it was used pretty well and I may have done something myself to damage it. I told him I was going to send it in and get an estimate for repair. He then says, hey, if ya want, send it to me and when I get a minute I will look and see why its failing. That was cool with me as I wanted to keep that particular knife as it is very smooth.

Now, keeping in mind that this was just a low to mid priced factory knife, Darrel still took it apart, adjusted the liner engagement and had it back to me in about a week or so. How much do I owe ya I ask him. Darrel wouldnt take a dime.

So, after all the above, it is I who should be thanking you Darrel, your a prime example of the good people in the knife world. Have a great Thanksgiving!!!

------------------
Richard
icq 61363141
Just some knife pictures
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=110070&a=4518795
UPDATED and REVISED

Darrel,
Have a fine holiday yourself and try to stay warm. I was all set for a Thanksgiving shoot this morning down in Massilon, and woke up to all this white stuff and cold.
The Krait will be at the table with me.
wink.gif

Back