thanks to Spark and Mike

Just wanted to post a thread to say "THANKS" to Spark and Mike for all the work they are putting into the BladeForums, and the BladeForums special edition knife(-ves).
biggrin.gif

O_D

Thanks! We can always use a good 'ol pat on the back.

------------------
Best Regards,
Mike Turber
BladeForums Site Owner and Administrator
Do it! Do it right! Do it right NOW!
www.wowinc.com

Thats odd, spark hasn't come and posted that he feels that the members are the reason for this site doing well. Not that the members aren't the best people I've ever met on the WWW, but who is he trying to fool? If it wasn't for you 2 this site would go down the drain with a passion.

Sincerely,
Adam

------------------
Cut open a mans box and he will be happy for a day. Teach him to cut and he will be happy forever.

[This message has been edited by Adamantium (edited 27 April 1999).]

Thanks Adam and I will speak for Spark.

We provide the medium and you provide the content. Simple as that.

However as with anything cool like this site we must preen it from time to time to keep it looking good and feeling fresh.

Look for many new things to come as I am holding several anouncements for the Blade Show.

------------------
Best Regards,
Mike Turber
BladeForums Site Owner and Administrator
Do it! Do it right! Do it right NOW!
www.wowinc.com

I too must thank you guys.I almost live here, without this site basically I could throw my computer out the window. I have been here since the beginning and it just keeps getting better and better.The two of you show what a lot of time and effort can produce.If you guys are ever in the NY/NJ area and need anything please let me know.

THANK YOU Nick

Hay Nick, I'm in the NJ area, and I need a new knife.
wink.gif

Seriously, Mike and Spark thanks for maintaining our play ground.

------------------
LD
"Every Dog Has His Day"

Hey, we do our best, but like Adam oh so eloquently wrote, it's you guys who make the site.

We just make sure that the tables are wiped down and there's a place for you guys to take it all in at.

Spark

------------------
Kevin Jon Schlossberg
SysOp and Administrator for BladeForums.com

Insert witty quip here

Back