Thanksgiving......

I hope you all have a happy Thankgiving and enjoy the day with family and friends.
Thanks Ethan for this great place to hang out.

Thanks Ethan...Same to you & your Family!
Happy Thanksgiving to Beckerheads & Board members too!

We're glad you were dragged kicking and screaming onto here too boss. It's been an absolute pleasure to get the opportunity to talk to you, and to be able to call you a friend. And the rest of the people I've met through here too. Definitely forged a few friendships that are going to be cherished forever!
It really is great to have "the creator" active on here so much. Many blessings to you, sir!

You can't not carve the turkey with a BK9!
You beat me to making a post about carving a turkey with a 9 =)
Now does someone have some pics?!

as god as my witness, i thought turkeys could fly

Happy Thanksgiving from me and my family to you and all of yours!

Cheers!

Best wishes for a great holiday from the trades to all the Beckerheads.

it's after midnight, so Happy Thanksgiving to Ethan and all my fellow Becker knife lovers!

May your turkey be succulent and your pies be wonderful. May your team win and your family be safe. May each of us be truly thankful for all we have and all especially for all or friends!

Cheers, Ed

Happy Turkey day all.

Much to be thankful for. Friends. Family. Great knives. The wonderful outdoors...

Ethan,

Thank you for designing such a fine product and creating/allowing such a unique community to form around it.

Ethan,

Thank you for taking so many of us reprobates in and making us feel like part of the family.
Blessings to everyone on this Thanksgiving

Back