1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 25 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco Manix 2

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Manix 2 , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, June 22 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Thanksgiving...

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by Fletcher Knives, Nov 28, 2008.

1. Fletcher Knives

Fletcher Knives STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO Moderator

Aug 30, 2007
    This year, Sarah and I had Thanksgiving with my family and my friend Derek's family. Sarah and I alternate her family and mine for holidays. When we have Thanksgiving with Sarah's family, it's like a contest to see who can eat the most turkey. With my family, it's a contest of Olympic proportions to see who can drink the most good beer. Food comes second. We all have our own way of giving thanks. ...We give ours with a slur. ;)

Also, I had my Fiddleback along with me to carve the turkey and help me eat my food. Click on the picture.

[​IMG]

2. j williams

j williams

Nov 14, 2005
    Great pics Dylan, looks like a great time.....Wheres the Canoe pics????

3. Fletcher Knives

Aug 30, 2007
    Unfortunately, I couldn't get any. It was just me and Tom and we were both working hard. Sarah's sister brought my camera to take pictures of us, but she didn't end up coming with us. It's a good thing though. Tom ended up falling over in the canoe (both of our faults) and everything in the canoe went in the water. My camera was safely absent.

4. j williams

j williams

Nov 14, 2005
    Yeah, that would have blew! Bet that water was chilly!

5. Fletcher Knives

Aug 30, 2007
    Yeah, I ended up half in it later in the day. It was COLD.

6. tonym

tonym

Mar 18, 2008
    I wish my Thanksgiving was that exciting. Great pics!

7. mtnfolk mike

mtnfolk mike

Mar 21, 2006
    cool pics man...:thumbup: looks like a great time...:D we had a wonderful thanksgiving out in the woods...:)

8. myright

myright

Jan 31, 2008
    Great pics, thanks for sharing.

That Beer Knurd T is classic.

9. Fletcher Knives

Aug 30, 2007
    I got that from my old nightly haunt in Memphis, TN. They give you the shirt when you join the UFO club at The Flying Saucer.

10. Fiddleback

Fiddleback Knifemaker Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 19, 2005
    Nice pics. We were in Florida for Thanksgiving. We had a good bird, lots of fun times with lots of family. I had a terrific steak at my Brother in Law's house on Wednesday too. And lots of great seafood. Can't miss out on that while in Florida!

11. j williams

j williams

Nov 14, 2005
    Awsome Andy.....Glad you had a stellar time.

12. Fletcher Knives

Aug 30, 2007
    Seafood....Yes.