That was fast...

I ordered a replacement Torx 8 bit for my CyberTool 34 from swissarmy.com yesterday, around 2 PM....

UPS just dropped it off *TODAY*, 1 day for UPS Ground!
(admittedly, SAB is in Conneticut, and i'm in New Hampshire, so it didn't have far to go....)

now i'm contemplating getting a 111 MM Vic. Equestrian SAK for my Sis, she has a horsemanship camp she runs during the summer, that hoof pick would be quite useful for her....

You have no idea.... ;)

on a whim, i opened up Google Earth to see how far away the Vic. headquarters in Conneticut was from home, and get driving directions....

just out of curiosity, mind you....

it turns out it's only a 3 hour drive away, heck one of my college freinds lives in Keene, NH, a 3 hour drive from me, so it's not unheard of for me to go on a 3 hour road trip....

hmm.... i may have to take a road trip down there sometime, not now with gas prices what they are, mind you, but maybe a weekend trip at some point...

Take the trip and spend some money at the Victorinox headquarters.

I've really been hot on Spyderco (and I still am), but I think it is official now...I have the SAK bug. :D

It's incredible that I can get 3 to 4 Vics for what one of my typical spydies costs. However, that said, Mr. Glesser will still get some of my money. :)

Take care and head on down to Vic.

:)

RickG55 said:
What! Vic HQ is in Connecticutt? Where?

Swiss Army Brands, Inc.
P.O. Box 874
One Research Drive
Shelton, CT 06484-6226
Tel. ++1 203 929 6391 1-800 243 4045
Fax ++1 203 925 1092 1-800 243 4006

Back