That's what they all say !

OK guys, if the wife comes home with a new sword, sleep with one eye open. ;)

Sounds like both of these morons are a few cards shy of a deck.

Wow! What a story.

"Javier allegedly waited until Lovell had fallen asleep, and then stabbed him with a samurai sword she had purchased at the mall a few days before. Lovell said he only survived thanks to his knowledge of Wing Chun — a Chinese martial art he told Buzzfeed he became “obsessed with” after watching the kung fu movie Ip Man."

He probably survived because it was a mall ninja sword. :D

He probably survived because it was a mall ninja sword. :D

He probably survived because SHE didn't watch Ip Man obsessively and probably would have been better off with an axe. If I ever ignore my wife that badly for videogames, I hope she has the smarts to just shoot me because I have obviously stroked out and lost all higher brain function anyways.

He probably survived because SHE didn't watch Ip Man obsessively and probably would have been better off with an axe. If I ever ignore my wife that badly for videogames, I hope she has the smarts to just shoot me because I have obviously stroked out and lost all higher brain function anyways.

LOL! And he called playing the video games "training too much!"

He probably survived because SHE didn't watch Ip Man obsessively and probably would have been better off with an axe.
Clytemnestra killed her husband Agamemnon by preparing a bath with a giant net overhead. When he was busy bathing, she dropped the net on him and then attacked, severing him limb by limb with a huge ax.

Clytemnestra killed her husband Agamemnon by preparing a bath with a giant net overhead. When he was busy bathing, she dropped the net on him and then attacked, severing him limb by limb with a huge ax.
Yeah, but he totally deserved it, he was a megalomaniacal sociopathic prick.

Willie Nelson's wife sewed him up in a sheet when he passed out drunk and then beat the shit out of him with a broom stick. True story!--KV

Back