Leather The “What’s going on in the S&F shop” thread!

That turned out so sick Coleman! You working on anymore of that absolutely amazing looking Ostrich? That brown dyed ostrich looks nice!

Last edited:
Took me to long to make my way here. I've seen your work popping up more and I like it. What I haven't seen yet is a dangler (maybe I missed it). I have in the works a 6" custom DM is making for me that may need a nice leather sheath for occasions that don't call for kydex. It's my birthday present to me and won't be ready for some time but I guess my question is is a dangler on your list of options?

That turned out so sick Coleman! You working on anymore of that absolutely amazing looking Ostrich? That brown dyed ostrich looks nice!
Wouldn’t you like to know. 😂🤣

Took me to long to make my way here. I've seen your work popping up more and I like it. What I haven't seen yet is a dangler (maybe I missed it). I have in the works a 6" custom DM is making for me that may need a nice leather sheath for occasions that don't call for kydex. It's my birthday present to me and won't be ready for some time but I guess my question is is a dangler on your list of options?
Welcome to the Sharp & Fiery sub! 😁

Danglers are in my wheelhouse. Shoot me a PM and we’ll talk. 👍🏼

I love Stroopwafels ! :) Now the S&F version :thumbsup: Nice one.

Big fan of Mummert clips too.
Me too Ray! They are awesome for IWB carry. I’ve got those new proto’d sheaths for the Ember 3.0 with the Mummert clips and they carry well.

The “stroopwafel” sheath is natural lizard skin with veg-tan lining. :)

Alright Coleman, that slip lizard sheath is sick. I love the black stitching it really pops and looks sharp.

I love that lizard skin, and I agree the black stitching looks awesome.

Thanks Gents! It’s actually navy blue thread and the slip is Small Sebenza specific! 😁

Back