The all new KA-BAR Jarosz Turok

I got the Turok, awesome ergonomics :thumbup:
Now it makes me looking at the globetrotter :grumpy:
Never thought this would happen :D

Looks like a great combat/utility knife. Vaguely similar to the Kizlyar Korshun, a Russian combat knife with an Elastron (Turkish Kraton) handle and a slightly narrower blade.

Howdy,
I've been looking to get a nice fixed blade from kabar for a while. I think I'll be buying a Becker Necker first, but when I saw this on the site today I knew I had to get my hands on one at some point, then buy if I like it. The designer seems to have good designs, I hope he and Kabar come out with a small knife sometime soon!

Connor

You mean like the Ka-Bar Jarosz Globetrotter?

http://www.kabar.com/knives/detail/260

7502_16-Product-Composite-Image.png

You mean like the Ka-Bar Jarosz Globetrotter?

http://www.kabar.com/knives/detail/260

7502_16-Product-Composite-Image.png
👍thank you for responding.

Howdy,
I've been looking to get a nice fixed blade from kabar for a while. I think I'll be buying a Becker Necker first, but when I saw this on the site today I knew I had to get my hands on one at some point, then buy if I like it. The designer seems to have good designs, I hope he and Kabar come out with a small knife sometime soon!

Connor

I appreciate the compliment! We have the Globetrotter, not sure if that's the size you're thinking but it's definitely quite a bit smaller than the Turok!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I appreciate the compliment! We have the Globetrotter, not sure if that's the size you're thinking but it's definitely quite a bit smaller than the Turok!

I'll look into it, I didn't click on the details as I have some money to blow and didn't want to end up buying it right away! It's good to know you're on BF, and nice to see you paying attention to us little guys :D. I REALLY want a carpentry knife from you or Ethan Becker to be made (I kinda like your designs a bit more from what I've seen but keep that between us). A scandi grind, full tang, tough knife with a straight edge swept up a tiny bit at the end would be an instant buy for me. Cor, I don't know if Kabar execs would give it a go ahead but I can dream.

I'll check out the globetrotter, and try to get one for deer season this year.

Connor

Connor

I'll look into it, I didn't click on the details as I have some money to blow and didn't want to end up buying it right away! It's good to know you're on BF, and nice to see you paying attention to us little guys :D. I REALLY want a carpentry knife from you or Ethan Becker to be made (I kinda like your designs a bit more from what I've seen but keep that between us). A scandi grind, full tang, tough knife with a straight edge swept up a tiny bit at the end would be an instant buy for me. Cor, I don't know if Kabar execs would give it a go ahead but I can dream.

I'll check out the globetrotter, and try to get one for deer season this year.

Connor

Connor

Happy to be here! Not always the fastest to respond, but I usually check in daily aside from weekends.

A carpentry knife would be pretty awesome, but I think that might be a little too specialized for a KA-BAR run. I am working on expanding my own custom fixed blade line, maybe a small run will be something to consider in the future.
I used to do general carpentry, and that's what my family does, so I think I could at least get a handful of them sold.

Thanks for the comment and the kind words!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Are the holes spaced for a tek lok? As I'm not a fan of the nylon but great looking blade really great job

I REALLY like the profile of both of these knives! I may consider purchasing both to be honest. I do lightly baton my knives to process kinding and the swedges may be of concern. I know they are not sharpened, but I don't have a grinder to flatten it out.

Are there plans to make without the swedge? Again, killer design! :thumbup:

Have a Few Proto's
Would Love That 1 Come on
You could make it Happen
Ok I'll settle for a Gaw by U
Your choice of Steel

Do so Much Love your Folder
A Big seller am sure
Thanks for your time and Steel

Does anyone notice that nuto seems to speak in Haiku's?

I am guessing the next Jarosz blade will be between the trotter & Tourk?
4.5"+- blade:thumbup:

Just got my Turok. Love it! Awesome ergos. I really like the sheath too, great retention and carry options. If you're on the fence you should get one!

Just have to like a guy with a gun, a knife, and a dog!

Especially in today's world.

I guess I should have a good look at these.

Jesse just purchased the Turok. I'm liken it the more I handle it. Did some preliminary testing. Slicing, chopping, batoned with it. Very nice and the sheath is great. Awesome package. I will put this knife to the test on my next bush trip. I think it will pass my beating with flying colors. Take care

Having the Globetrotter and liking it as much as do well what can I say :rolleyes: have a Turok in coming :D

Back