The amount of people...

^ +1

If Jerry drops the TGLB LE I'll find a way to fund it, but I'd rather save a few bucks and have a CG, Comp, or BIG finish personally.

The satin/LE finish upcharge is generally :eek: :eek: :eek: for my budget. Not that I have a problem with what they charge, it's just more than I want to pay lol.

The possibility of getting one of those original TG's almost got me to buy a grab bag but I'm really hoping they come out as an O2W2 offereing with some sort of bare metal option. That is the knife that got me into Busse's. If I ever actually got one and it was coated, I'd have to strip it. If I stripped it and found pits and grinder marks on my grail knife, I think it would ruin me.

^ +1

If Jerry drops the TGLB LE I'll find a way to fund it, but I'd rather save a few bucks and have a CG, Comp, or BIG finish personally.

The satin/LE finish upcharge is generally :eek: :eek: :eek: for my budget. Not that I have a problem with what they charge, it's just more than I want to pay lol.

I'm with you. They could just drop a "naked" version.....imperfections and all. Just how it would be ground before coating, and sent out.

I like satin finishes, and I like Comp etc.....but honestly......if you are a user....the finish is going to get stripped at some point, if only through wear.....and that's what you are going to have anyways. *shrug*

I get the coating more on SR-101 knives due to it helping abate oxidization, but on INFI.....meh. Send me a knife that looks like it took a spin around an angle grinder if you want, as long as the overall shape is correct, the lines match up, and the heat treat is spot on.....I could care less about the coating or the tool marks.

The possibility of getting one of those original TG's almost got me to buy a grab bag but I'm really hoping they come out as an O2W2 offereing with some sort of bare metal option. That is the knife that got me into Busse's. If I ever actually got one and it was coated, I'd have to strip it. If I stripped it and found pits and grinder marks on my grail knife, I think it would ruin me.
Guess you'll need to find a satin finished one then. ;) They do exist. Good Hunting! :)

Crusader would be my wish.... One of the greatest knives I own.... when it finally returns from the sheath maker..,, Yikes!

Lawrie

By far my converted TG Desert Crusader is my favorite in the TG family. About the only thing that could change that would be a Competition Finish TGLB (one of my grails) hint, hint or the ever lusted TGLB LE.

One day may the INFI God's shine there ever loving grace. ;):eek::D

Hey if its got a tat its a got have
Yea want another, lets talk

v4xXQBs.jpg

Back