1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

The Anticipation Thread - Show Your 'Inbound's!

Discussion in 'Chris Reeve Knives' started by Lone_Wolfe, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Honed_Edge

Honed_Edge

Feb 5, 2013
    I'll post a few quick pics later today. I should know better and have the beauty shots ready to go!

2. Honed_Edge

Honed_Edge

Feb 5, 2013
    It seems that three of my regular large 21's are at my brothers house. For the photo shoot (phone only today:() I used three of my wives right handed models as stand ins to keep the total at nine. You can see how the two cf insingo's have blue thumb studs, at least for a few more days! All of these are users. My wife is harder on hers than I am on mine. Anyways... If I don't forget to do it, I'll get a good group shot with a better camera and lighting. As promised, enjoy some Sebenza beauty.
    Most of my pictures are hosted on a private google drive. I have slow internet and hate moving large files. Here is a link that has a few more knife pictures I've taken. Photography is still new to me. https://photorobbie.imgur.com/all/

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here are the two new 21's that I panic bought because of the 31's sudden arrival!
    [​IMG]

3. Ajack60

Ajack60 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Apr 21, 2013
    ^^^^........now that’s more like it :), whether in a pile or all laid out, that’s just plain sexy......Nicely done.

4. Jordan Bartol

Jordan Bartol Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 27, 2019
    It came! I own quite a few Spyderco and Benchmade knives, even some Titanium frame locks, but this is in a different league. I'm hooked!

[​IMG]

5. Forester_01

Forester_01 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 20, 2018
    I love the look of this knife...did you order it off the chris reeve website? If so, what are the specs (type of inlays etc)?

Cheers

6. Lone_Wolfe

Lone_Wolfe Dazed and Confused Platinum Member

May 3, 2011
    That was a limited run with Walnut inlays made from old Tommy Gun stocks, and gunkote on the Titanium. There was only a total of 19 made.

loon#r likes this.
  7. Makael

Makael KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 17, 2015
    Waiting for the mailman today for a Old zpivot custom Zaan. I received this Tanto Zaan and a F3 yesterday.
    20190719_212633.jpg 20190719_212710.jpg 20190719_212950.jpg 20190719_212734.jpg

Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
  8. Lone_Wolfe

May 3, 2011
    Yes, this belongs in the CRK Anticipation thread. ;)

UniHatiCRK_Inbound-5-.jpg

9. Ajack60

Ajack60 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Apr 21, 2013

Are you going to show us the other side ??
    I guess when one has acquired all the CRK pieces that are breath taking and leaves one speechless, the next level is the collaboration pieces.
    :p

ßäD ßöß likes this.
  10. mrob

mrob

Jul 22, 2019
    Striped Platan Mnandi lefty coming from GP Knives. I credit CRK for calling out their authorized dealer community and linking to their sites. I think I visited almost every webstore looking for my knife. I'm not a collector, but I appreciate detail and build quality. Looking forward to having this in my pocket!
    [​IMG]

Lady1911, loon#r, 4mer_FMF and 2 others like this.
  11. mrob

mrob

Jul 22, 2019
    Anticipation over. Beautiful and very lightweight. I saw a quote from CRK's Plantan supplier that CRK "showcases the Plantan Z-cut like no one else in the industry". I see what they mean, that soft edge around the inlay must be incredibly tough to cut cleanly and finish so it doesn't stand out. That smooth edge is a fine indicator of a fake or real CRK.

Lady1911 and Lone_Wolfe like this.
  12. Jordan Bartol

Jun 27, 2019
    A month later and CRK #2 is on its way. I loved the Small PJ 21 so much I purchased a Small PJ Inkosi.

[​IMG]

13. Jordan Bartol

Jun 27, 2019
    Annnnnnd it's here. MAN this thing is nice, I thought I loved my small 21, lol!

[​IMG]

Therom, Ajack60, Lady1911 and 4 others like this.
  14. Markisbear

Markisbear Basic Member Basic Member

Apr 8, 2019
    Hope u enjoy I'm still trying to find a way toget money so I can get my first reeves some day in the future

15. ßäD ßöß

ßäD ßöß

Jun 17, 2019
    Saw one of those at Blade Show... super awesome knife! Congrats

Also super jealous

Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
  16. rothnroll

rothnroll

Aug 6, 2019
    What is this? Looks cool.

17. Lone_Wolfe

May 3, 2011
    It's a Shirogorov/CRK collaboration. Shiro made the knife, CRK did the outside.

UniHatiCRK_Balcony-10.jpg

18. Talus

Talus Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 11, 2012
    My first Sebenza! I bought this in 2012 and sold it later on to fund a damascus small 21. The Damascus turned out to be too pretty to edc, so I sold that a year later, and always wished that I had just kept the plane Jane insingo. Last week I got in touch with the guy I sold this knife to 7 years ago and he still had it! And he agreed to sell it back to me! So now I'll have my first CRK!

IMG_1522.JPG

Ajack60 and Lone_Wolfe like this.
  19. Dcdavis

Dcdavis Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 13, 2018
    EF86CFFE-533F-4963-BC18-65085D182263.jpeg Shipping out of Idaho today. Direct order from last December. The wait is almost over. Photo from northwest knives

ßäD ßöß and Talus like this.
  20. Talus

Talus Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 11, 2012
    Today is a good day for the both of us. Made an offer on a large plain on eBay and the offer was accepted.

s-l1600-1.jpg

ßäD ßöß and Dcdavis like this.