The CRK Anticipation Thread - Show Your 'Inbound's!

So, what you're saying is that you've got nine lefty's and not posted a pic of the family. That's just not right at all.:rolleyes:
FYI, 13 is a baker's dozen...….just saying
I'll post a few quick pics later today. I should know better and have the beauty shots ready to go!

It seems that three of my regular large 21's are at my brothers house. For the photo shoot (phone only today:() I used three of my wives right handed models as stand ins to keep the total at nine. You can see how the two cf insingo's have blue thumb studs, at least for a few more days! All of these are users. My wife is harder on hers than I am on mine. Anyways... If I don't forget to do it, I'll get a good group shot with a better camera and lighting. As promised, enjoy some Sebenza beauty.
Most of my pictures are hosted on a private google drive. I have slow internet and hate moving large files. Here is a link that has a few more knife pictures I've taken. Photography is still new to me. https://photorobbie.imgur.com/all/

Here are the two new 21's that I panic bought because of the 31's sudden arrival!

^^^^........now that’s more like it :), whether in a pile or all laid out, that’s just plain sexy......Nicely done.

My first CRK should be in the mail from DLT today. I opted for a plain Small Sebenza 21 Insingo.

It came! I own quite a few Spyderco and Benchmade knives, even some Titanium frame locks, but this is in a different league. I'm hooked!

48231379917_344ccfa71a_b.jpg

I love the look of this knife...did you order it off the chris reeve website? If so, what are the specs (type of inlays etc)?

Cheers

That was a limited run with Walnut inlays made from old Tommy Gun stocks, and gunkote on the Titanium. There was only a total of 19 made.

Striped Platan Mnandi lefty coming from GP Knives. I credit CRK for calling out their authorized dealer community and linking to their sites. I think I visited almost every webstore looking for my knife. I'm not a collector, but I appreciate detail and build quality. Looking forward to having this in my pocket!
chris-reeve-mnandi-left-handed-striped-platan-wood-inlays-1109-001-32.jpg

Striped Platan Mnandi lefty coming from GP Knives. I credit CRK for calling out their authorized dealer community and linking to their sites. I think I visited almost every webstore looking for my knife. I'm not a collector, but I appreciate detail and build quality. Looking forward to having this in my pocket!
chris-reeve-mnandi-left-handed-striped-platan-wood-inlays-1109-001-32.jpg
Anticipation over. Beautiful and very lightweight. I saw a quote from CRK's Plantan supplier that CRK "showcases the Plantan Z-cut like no one else in the industry". I see what they mean, that soft edge around the inlay must be incredibly tough to cut cleanly and finish so it doesn't stand out. That smooth edge is a fine indicator of a fake or real CRK.

I totally understand and approve of that logic. I found myself on the verge of ordering a spyderco Southard not too long ago, and then I actually got to handle a Sebenza for the first time. I was instantly sold, and then it occurred to me that I could finally own a left knife. Suddenly the price seemed much much better and absolutely worth it. I'm still compulsively tracking my large lefty Sebenza that should be here tomorrow at some point!
Hope u enjoy I'm still trying to find a way toget money so I can get my first reeves some day in the future

My first Sebenza! I bought this in 2012 and sold it later on to fund a damascus small 21. The Damascus turned out to be too pretty to edc, so I sold that a year later, and always wished that I had just kept the plane Jane insingo. Last week I got in touch with the guy I sold this knife to 7 years ago and he still had it! And he agreed to sell it back to me! So now I'll have my first CRK!

IMG_1522.JPG

Back