The "Ask Jo (NinJO) Thread"

Hi Jo, visited the BSI website and saw some of the competitions you placed in. Congrats and looking forward to attending some in the future. Do you think you will ever offer Carothers T-shirts for sale. Would be cool to be at some of these events and do some advertising for you folks.
Cheers,
Thanks Tom! I look forward to meeting you too. We do have t-shirts available. They are $20 each.

Hey Jo,

Using your superior powers of deduction, approximately how long do you think I’d be allowed in the shop before you threw me out?

half a day?

fifteen minutes?

I’m not actually allowed in the shop ever?

Jo, how many beers is Nathan allowed on a Sunday afternoon and do you suspect Nathan of having his own secret beer/wine cooler securely stashed away somewhere on the property, hidden from you, the kids, the pets and/or any other grown ups? :)

Jo, how many beers is Nathan allowed on a Sunday afternoon and do you suspect Nathan of having his own secret beer/wine cooler securely stashed away somewhere on the property, hidden from you, the kids, the pets and/or any other grown ups? :)
Nathan likes to think he's an evil genius, and he probably is, but Mama Jo knows ALL. Bwahaha!

Hey Jo,

how long do you think I’d be allowed in the shop before you threw me out?

half a day?

fifteen minutes?

Oh, I bet you'd end up staying a while...

Silence.jpg

Back