The "Ask Jo (NinJO) Thread"

Good morning Jo I hope you had a great weekend.
I'm wondering what will happen about the last Friday sale when 6 people came in for #7 at the same time.
Thanks!

Hi Jo the Machinist Jo the Machinist I was just wondering if the numbers in the sale are fixed or if there is some other voodoo involved. I.e. the sale was for ten pieces, but I saw you might have been able to accommodate people who were wanting things you had on hand that weren't the subject of the feeding frenzy. Last sale everyone in the top ten wanted DEK1s, but I think you were working with some people who posted later in the thread wanting other knives that you had on hand. How does that work? Thanks!

We do our best to keep frustration down. Since the last 3 sales the first 10 were all DEK1 and we have the inventory, Nathan and I decided to try to help out some of the folks looking for other stuff. :)
Jo & Nathan, Thank you both for doing this! I absolutely love the Behemother I received recently, and I would have missed the opportunity if it had been at the show. CPK quality and design is second to none! :cool:

My only question is: when are you going to make a big knife? ;):D

Hi Jo, Do you think that you might be able to acquire some of that really cool "python" or "snakeskin"-like micarta to use for for some DEK1 (and other model) handle scales? I really liked the looks of that "python" micarta Spydie Shaman!

Back