The "Ask Nathan a question" thread

Just looked up sold CPKs on the Big Auction Site and noticed that the title was misspelled as Nathan the Machinest. How to do you feel about being the first badest ass android Nathan?!

BlueMax: in which way was that Shiv oriented when you pictured the Shetland pony?

Just looked up sold CPKs on the Big Auction Site and noticed that the title was misspelled as Nathan the Machinest. How to do you feel about being the first badest ass android Nathan?!

BlueMax: in which way was that Shiv oriented when you pictured the Shetland pony?

Yeah, like when we say on its forehead, are we really saying in its forehead? Just curious

I was envisioning it as a shiv in place of the unicorn horn.

Is there an ETA when we can expect a folder?

I was going to do one this year. Actually got it on the schedule. But then we moved the house and the shop and the K18 turned into production hell so the folder got sidelined. Hopefully next year. Or sooner if I ever lose my Sebenza...

Nathan,

I asked this over in random thought thread. But probably better to ask here. In regards to the SDFK. Any chance of a “Best in class” CPK SDFK version for CPK forum members here :) Maybe long weekend sale ? ? ?
:)

Nathan,

I asked this over in random thought thread. But probably better to ask here. In regards to the SDFK. Any chance of a “Best in class” CPK SDFK version for CPK forum members here :) Maybe long weekend sale ? ? ?
:)

I like that! :) But now I'm not sure anymore where exactly this would fit, would this be bigger than HDFK, something in between FK2 and HDFK? Or just a HDFK mid tech?

Totally being greedy with this request. Any chance of editing your post in the for sale area to remove the comment out boot daggers in two weeks. It’s already going to break the forum and will be hard to get. I, along with others I’m sure don’t want any more competition than necessary. If your concerned about the sales, I’ll volunteer to buy two. I’m sure others will as well. They are sexy looking and tough to boot (pun intended).

Back