The "Ask Nathan a question" thread

No, they're all standard blade configuration, though we are bringing some interesting scales choices. There is maroon linen Micarta, black and green linen Micarta and edge grain antique, all on black liners in addition to the standard micarta and TeroTuf.

Sounds good! Thanks :thumbsup:

No, they're all standard blade configuration, though we are bringing some interesting scales choices. There is maroon linen Micarta, black and green linen Micarta and edge grain antique, all on black liners in addition to the standard micarta and TeroTuf.

Nathan,
Can we purchase a LC without the sheath, and will they be standard price + an up charge for the antique micarta?
Will the Shivs go for the same price as before?

Thanks,
Gus

Nathan,
Can we purchase a LC without the sheath, and will they be standard price + an up charge for the antique micarta?
Will the Shivs go for the same price as before?

Thanks,
Gus

yes knives can be purchased without sheaths. Yes pricing has remained consistent, though we won't be charging shipping obviously.

We don't have a PayPal card reader or anything like that, but people can send us money through PayPal in person, we've done that plenty of times.

Nathan, question about some of the handle scales on some of your LCs destined for Blade: are they from the same edgecut antique micarta which you had also set aside for the upcoming NASKs?

We don't have a PayPal card reader or anything like that, but people can send us money through PayPal in person, we've done that plenty of times.

As someone who also accepts PayPal in other walks of eCommerce, I've got to admit to you that the sound of that PayPal ping when one receives payment ain't half bad either ;)

Good luck Gus!

As far as the PP cardreader goes, mine works slick as heck, easy-peasy. And I'm fairly, um, technologically challenged..... :confused:

Nathan, how about a few pictures of the N.A.S.K. you have with you at the show before closing down and packing up?
Crying-Man-Please-Forgive-Me-Photo.jpg

Firstly, many congratulations on your Blade 2017 successes plus further congrats on the announcement of the upcoming collaborative project between Team CPK and Dan Keffeler, on those competition racing choppers you are stated in your Next Sale Thread.

Now onto my Q: how close are we to getting the official name for the N.A.S.K? Surely after a now closed thread which went of for eons with some plausible and some utterly ridiculous names, plus bouncing off ideas for its name at Blade, there must be something that appealed to you! Or fudge it, NASK it is then?

Also, next sale Behemoth Chopper? Soonish?

Back