The Avatar Hotties are back!!!

Ken C.

Jack of all trades, master of none.
Staff member
Super Mod
I spoke with a copyright and patent lawyer about a month ago regarding the Avatar Hottie pics that I acquire from various sites on the net and I was informed that I can legally use the pics as long as I post a link to the sources website in my sig line. Woohoo!!! :D

Now to some of you that is good news and that may be bad news to those of you who disagreed about my choice of avatars in the past. Well, the law says I can do it.............so PPHHHHTTTTTT!!!! :D ;) :p

Michael Dye

Dealer / Materials Provider
Beauty is always in good taste.
You avatars sure beat most...dare I say the breast (errr...I mean best) in town.

Sweet... Glad to hear it man.. Who knows, maybe one of these hotties will call you again :D

Just don't let the wife answer the phone :eek: ;)

Yeesh- where are the laywers now? :rolleyes: :D Your MJ avatar must be stopped! I scrolled past one of your posts, expecting another glimpse of that 70's show hottie, and nearly had to gouge my eyes out! Sack Jacko! BRING BACK THE HOTTIES!

Jeremy

JR42 said:
Yeesh- where are the laywers now? :rolleyes: :D Your MJ avatar must be stopped!

Ken: was that a joke at our expense, or did the referrer change the image?

(I used to hang out at a stock-class paintball board, that maintained a hell of a good photo library of old models. Every once in a while, somebody'd leech bandwidth to use one of the photos for an eBay auction. When that happened, the site admin would temporarily replace the image in the archives with a picture of a fat, hariy, naked bum lying on his stomach, wearing a Santa hat and beard. The caption read "Turn me over for your present". With the source changed, that's what'd show up in the guy's auction :D Dunno if that's possible here, though. Avatars might be locally hosted.)

Ken C.

Jack of all trades, master of none.
Staff member
Super Mod
I made a funny. Haha. :)