The be all, end all thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is flicking covered by the warranty? Will adjusting the pivot make it flick better?

I need something to carry at work for self defense... It should be able to penetrate lultiple layers of clothing and gristle, and not be dulled by hitting bone. Preferably under $30, and coated black.

Wrist flicking vs. thumb flicking? :rolleyes:

Sebenza for SD?:yawn:

Where can I find a Green Beret copy? Some guy told me they're just as good as the original...:barf:

I think that I am going to like s35v. What say you, Jos?:rolleyes:

not a fan of the sebenza, just don't like the look, and for 400 dollars I could get a lot of knives that would work just as well.

Yes, get a Sebenza! ( It is worth it, trust me find out for yourself )

Use a Sharpmaker, you will LOVE it!

Customs are always better than production, while there might be flaws, the handmade knives have SOUL, get one and find out for yourself!

- have , and they are worth it.

-have, and love it.

- customs are better.

My Uncle Gus says that his Chinese copy of a Sabenza is better than the originals. Says that when he goes to pry open a can of paint the tips break off the blades of his Sabenzas. Says the company won't replace them for him. So he's given up on them and has gone Chinese. Claims the Chinese are willing to replace all the broke tip blades he can send them. He has owned hundreds of knives and oughta know, he says, as he is an expert.

tipoc

I need something to carry at work for self defense... It should be able to penetrate lultiple layers of clothing and gristle, and not be dulled by hitting bone. Preferably under $30, and coated black.

You have got your tongue firmly planted against your cheek - right!

If you haven't - get the CRKT Hissatsu - not sure you'd get one under $30 though

omfgwtfbbq

i just read this whole thread. it took me all day... i had to take little breaks.

it leaves me with a question; what makes a sebenza a sebenza? can i get it with a spydie hole and an axis lock?

but what about the axis locks? i heard that liner locks are un reliable and i could lose a finger or 7....

THIS thread is full of win as the "cool kids" splash their 'lingo' all over the internets!

FULL I says, full of win!

:D

(PS- tiger stripes make blades angry, therefore they have a meaner disposition and cut better. DUUUUUH!)

Now that this thread is over 25 pages long and over two years old and rather pointless it is well past time to close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back