Off Topic The Berghof / Hitler's home - Scale model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Several years ago i visited the Obersalzberg in Germany, the mountain where Hitler's home the Berghof once was situated.
On location i also met a very friendly German fellow who told me that he was busy making a large scale model of the Berghof, and he even mailed me several pictures of his work-in-progress later on.

Only recently i found that the scale model is finally finished, and that it also has it's own website with lots of pictures.
The website is of course in German, but using Google translate or the built-in translator in the Chrome browser will change all text in English.

Link removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Several years ago i visited the Obersalzberg in Germany, the mountain where Hitler's home the Berghof once was situated.
On location i also met a very friendly German fellow who told me that he was busy making a large scale model of the Berghof, and he even mailed me several pictures of his work-in-progress later on.

Only recently i found that the scale model is finally finished, and that it also has it's own website with lots of pictures.
The website is of course in German, but using Google translate or the built-in translator in the Chrome browser will change all text in English.

Link removed
So many questions....I probably dont want the answers too

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back