The Birth Of A Fighting Khukuri (UPDATE)

UPDATE

Guys

David Vaughn & Mr Starr :)

Your Kihukuris are being finished as we speak and should be shipped with in ten days

This leaves the last three in this order

Rob Connelly , David Ellis and David Sexton

Hmm... How about mine? :D

I totally forgot :) had to get my notebook out

Rob Connelly , Dave Ellis , Joss :) and David Sexton

Sorry about that buddy

UPDATE

Guys

David Vaughn & Mr Starr :)

Your Kihukuris are being finished as we speak and should be shipped with in ten days

This leaves the last three in this order

Rob Connelly , David Ellis, Joss and David Sexton

Rob I believe yours is roughed out and I passed on your spacer color change to Jason

I know this project has taken time but these truly are a beast to make but my buddy is pushing thru and we appreciate everyone's patience. I can assure you that these pieces will go down in history as something that will not be duplicated and will certainly be in high demand forever

Between us I don't think Jason wants to see another Khukuri for a very long time :)

We already have our next project planned out and all I can say is that it will be as exciting and well thought out as the others have been

So for both Jason and myself I would like to thank you all for being the Medici's of our time(patrons of the arts)

. With out clients like you Jason could not devote his time to truly reviving the combat blade thru design, testing and old world craftsmanship.

You gentleman make this all possible

Thank you

I have edited the list

Rob is paid up when his blade is finished I will reach out to Dave E and so on down the line

This has been a remarkable project. Everyone involved, thanks very much. It was a pleasure.

Bob

Awesome thread!

I myself have a sirupati kukri, which is a light version I was told, for martial arts.

Have we made it to my name on the "Alternates" list yet?!?!?!?

I think I was 87th in line or sumpthin'!!!!:(

I wish everyone that wanted one could have gotten one :(

They are that good :)

I spoke to Jason today and the next few are ready to go out :)

Jason says when these are done he will never make a Khukuri again :(

we'll see about that.

If there's a bandwagon, i will be more than happy to do whatever and jump right on :p I think it would be great when these are all done, if at Blade or some other GTG to have all khuks together with their owners. Would be a great pic.
we'll see about that.

Back