The BladeForums.com Store is now open!

Well almost open. I have the orderform done and it is on a secured server thanks to ABC-Direct. I made the order form complete with graphics so you can order right now while we build the store itself.

So go on over and take a look. We have the complete line of Sentry products like the awesome Tuf-Cloth and the new Spyderco sharpmaker. New items will be added almost daily so keep on checking it out. The store itself should be up by this weekend.

All items will be in stock very soon so you can still order and we will ship them when they come in.

Remember all profits from the store go to build and maintain this site and we will add a new server soon that will really speed things up.

Thanks for all the support!
http://www.abc-direct.com/bladeforums/bladeforums-orderform.htm
Once you get to the page select secured, to place an order, at the top of the form.

------------------
Best Regards,
Mike Turber
BladeForums Site Owner and Administrator
Do it! Do it right! Do it right NOW!
www.wowinc.com

[This message has been edited by Mike Turber (edited 03 March 1999).]

[Note: This message has been edited by Mike Turber]

Can you ship outside the USA Mike?

I looked on the shipping methods but was not sure?

------------------
Harvey Wareham

Live Long & Prosper, so you can buy more knives :)

Mike
I was just getting ready to order a SharpMaker and I also need some Tuff Cloth.I was wondering before I order if you could give a run down and certain needs of the other lubricants. In other words whats the better product for Auto's and manuals?
Thanks
Bob

The store site will answer most questions about the products. For more info on Tuf-Cloth click on the Sentry logo and it will take you to their site.

Yes we can ship outside the US. International priority will be $9.95 up to 2lbs. I will put that in now.

Orders placed via mail can be sent to:
BladeForums.com Store
9855 Mining Drive
Building 2, Suite 12
Jacksonville, Fl 32257 USA

Also that is our address so if ever in Jacksonville Florida drop by!

------------------
Best Regards,
Mike Turber
BladeForums Site Owner and Administrator
Do it! Do it right! Do it right NOW!
www.wowinc.com

About the new Spyderco Sharpmaker, how come you have them on sale while Sal Glasser at says that these won't be out 'till april and that they have delays with the production of the instruction video & booklet ?????

DO you have these kits with the video & booklet ???

Back