The Boker PryMini... HELL YEZZ!

I just got the first in hand expirence with the new Boker/Vox Pry-Mini, a smaller and thinner version of my PryMate design. I had heard that the quality was pretty impressive for an production knife but I must say, I´m ámazed how well this little beast turned out. Cudos to Boker for staying so true to the design and getting this high a quality on a FB like this!!

First impression is.."WAUW!" when you see the box..Thick cardboard with that "quality feel"..

Thick solid kydex sheath with a nice small TekLok...

[IMG=http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/7607/p1010145iy.jpg][/IMG]

[IMG=http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/5053/p1010141fl.jpg][/IMG]

Take care of you and yours,
Vox:)

I had asked about the Pry-Mate availability and price in another thread thinking that it was this knife. This is the knife that I want! I think it would be great for pocket carry after seeing these photos. I was told the MSRP for the Pry-Mate would be $299. I did not get any "when ahd where" info. I would be eternally greatful if anyone knows when these are going to hit the market.
Edit: I looked back at the other thread and the Mini MSRP is $229. I hope the actual price is considerably lower. I would rather not put that kind of cash in a production knife (no offense intended)

Last edited:
I did not get any "when ahd where" info.
FWIW I found one website that said Feb 2010 for US availability.

Edit: I looked back at the other thread and the Mini MSRP is $229. I hope the actual price is considerably lower. I would rather not put that kind of cash in a production knife (no offense intended)
I agree that its a very cool looking little knife, and one I would not at all mind having. From the information I have seen though, it would have to be deeply discounted before I would pick one up. I don't see anything about this knife (size, materials, workmanship) to justify that sort of price tag. Boker seems to have a habit of grossly overpricing their "limted edition" knives. With a bit of shopping, I could pick up a similar custom or semi-custom knife like this for $100-150.

Just can't see paying any more than that for this knife.:rolleyes:

Non taken, on my part anywayz :)
Gues, we´ll just have to wait and see what the dealers will sell these for cause I have no idear.
Vox.

We just got them in here. I took mine home, and started playing/testing them. I have been waiting for these since I heard about the project. So far, I am very impressed. More time with it is coming, but man, what a great set of knives.
Great design Mr. Vox.

Terry

Back