The HOGB8 Thread

Which style for the satin HOGB8?

• Regulator blade and handle shape, with .30+" thickness, but in satin INFI

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Basic blade and handle shape, but with modest swedged clip and massive thickness

Votes: 19 90.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So much for going in any kind of order. Congrats to the Silent Knight owners.
Yeah, what is up with that! I am totally porked over getting my SK but wow! so much for planning out these mortgage payments LOLO!!! - It's OK though, Infi in hand is always better than "on paper"

The Silent Knight is amazing, but this is torture waiting for the HOGB8.

I suppose the awesomeness that is the HOGB8 just needs to cook a bit longer for that extra bit of perfection. It’ll all be worth it in the end.

right! the SK is listed at .21 and it takes a lot longer to bring a .350 to it's proper crispiness! kinda makes sense! at least I'm going with that because it just sounds better ;)

Hold the Presses you mean that HOGB8 Awesomeness is being bumped back.... What happened to the Flak Jack?? I'm all in favor of Fresh Pork but seems like we've waited a Looooooonnnnnng Time...For Thick Basic Swedged Satin B-8's...The HOGB8's must have been a HUGE ORDER!!!

BRING IT!!!!

Last edited:
I wasn't in on the Hog B8 but I did go for the HOG Badger, I thought for sure you guys would be up next on the list. That thick bacon must be needing more time to sizzle.

I'm thinking the sheer volume of HOG B8 orders are going to take time to assemble and the Knight orders were easier to get out the door, so to keep the shipping department busy, the Knights are moving out first.

I'm sure the construction of the new wing to the compound is taking up some time too.;)

Back