The Busse Viking Warship Is Coming!!!!. . . . Sunday, December 20, 2020 at 9:00pm Eastern!!!

Beautiful! Just arrived, UPS almost lost the package.

Thanks to everyone at Busse for the roll of the dice!

134557481_10158431576570971_1634100421115329308_o.jpg
133353973_10158431575525971_4974003200865949506_o.jpg
133682614_10158431575620971_68856691407050464_o.jpg

It would be nice if everyone who have scored for a warship mentioned it, so we will be able to have an idea of the number that have been createdo_O
I got 2.

It would be nice if everyone who have scored for a warship mentioned it, so we will be able to have an idea of the number that have been createdo_O
I got 2.

so you have 2 :) hmmm
Great score.

I got 2.

It would be great if there was some way for those who got two to help people who missed out. I hope you enjoy the crap out of those saexy beasts.

Since these are prototypes, I'm hoping there's going to be a new Seax in store for us in 2021.

I think the response has proven the desire for a nice Busse Seax!

Here's what I'm hoping to see in the new/production model:
  • Coffin handle with top and bottom guards and choil, just like in the trough raider.
  • To reduce weight and increase nimbleness
    • either reduce thickness to 3/16", or
    • forgo the CBT in favor of a deep-dish hollow grind (like the JackHammer 10, but keep the beautiful Fuller), or
    • make it FHFG
That's all.. the Forsaken Mistress is such a beautiful platform to start with! :)

Now that we have a Seax in the works, let's get that dirk and sgian dubh pair going!! :D

Im happy for you all.. but seing how many hogs wanted a chance and how many people missed out. I couldnt personally sit on a second after knowing this. There should have been a 1 per on this one. just my half peny.. enjoy those who scores though!

If anyone is overcome with guilt or holiday spirit or just not satisfied and feels the need to donate one.. lmcq784 lmcq784 and i have offered a scrap infi removal service and since i didnt go in for one and i know he did ill let him perform this generous selfless service for you !

If anyone is overcome with guilt or holiday spirit or just not satisfied and feels the need to donate one.. lmcq784 lmcq784 and i have offered a scrap infi removal service and since i didnt go in for one and i know he did ill let him perform this generous selfless service for you !

Now that’s people helping people....

It would be great if there was some way for those who got two to help people who missed out. I hope you enjoy the crap out of those saexy beasts.

One for me and one for my son. Luckily!

Or who knows, they may end up sold or traded. I haven't even shown them to my son in-person, yet. If we keep them, they will need some Norse-styled sheaths and rigs.

Or who knows, they may end up sold or traded. I haven't even shown them to my son in-person, yet. If we keep them, they will need some Norse-styled sheaths and rigs.
even though im a father myself... you got my vote for dad of the year!

I know a guy :)

Since we are all being so helpful.
If someone that got two or more want to help the poor old sheath maker that missed out.
I would really appreciate it and offer a really big discount (how about 50% off :) ) for 1 sheath for the one they keep if they sold me one at drop price , either kydex or a very cool leather covered kydex or canvas covered sheath, with laser work or any other cool set up.
Or if they only got one and need a cool sheath for another knife I will do the same deal if they sell me the one Viking War Ship they have at total drop price :)

Since these are prototypes, I'm hoping there's going to be a new Seax in store for us in 2021.

I think the response has proven the desire for a nice Busse Seax!

Here's what I'm hoping to see in the new/production model:
  • Coffin handle with top and bottom guards and choil, just like in the trough raider.
  • To reduce weight and increase nimbleness
    • either reduce thickness to 3/16", or
    • forgo the CBT in favor of a deep-dish hollow grind (like the JackHammer 10, but keep the beautiful Fuller), or
    • make it FHFG
That's all.. the Forsaken Mistress is such a beautiful platform to start with! :)

Now that we have a Seax in the works, let's get that dirk and sgian dubh pair going!! :D

I actually just want it the way it is but in the competition finish. Love me some naked infi

I think the price is not to bad...
Link removed, read the site rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
through ebay most of the time it is possible to make an offer to the seller even if he does not appear to have the option on the item page. You have to go on: contact the seller and then make an offer. Good luck :)

Back