The Combo Club

Probably just mismatched. One and two liners were done in lignum vitae. You just rarely see them.

If it's a build out wouldn't the sheath be proper, because that's what the knife is, a build out...

I would send good pics of the knife and sheath to Joe...I think the sheath is proper...

It is no mystery gentlemen. Buck had some leftover Model 120 440-C blades and passed them along to the Stone/Remer guys. They did the handle work and sold them at the swap meet at the 25th reunion in Post Falls. I was glad to get a 440-C General because they had been discontinued for a long time.

I thought that's where it was going. Cabela's owned the 120 rights for a few years. Then I lost track and it would rarely surface. That's a nice one. DM

I know you do---start saving ---you are 1st in line!!!!!:):thumbsup::D:rolleyes:;):):D:):):):):):)
sorry did not get them at a garage sale so they are not cheepo!!!ha...o_O:eek::D:cool:

Dog, your Limited Edition is the Woodcraft pattern. Bass Pro offered a run of those years back and Buck made them. That pattern was originally done by Marble's knives. DM

An Alaskan Guide combo. Preston
003.JPG

dm--yes it is ---the woodcraft pattern is fantastic---I love that shape of the blade --gives it great character----I have a quite a few of the original marbles woodcraft knives that will never go anywhere but my collection--well maybe if price is right at the time....this set of 2 knives was created specifically for an employee--there is probably not another set exactly like this out there--if there is I would love to see it....

Dog, that's a nice twin set, well thought out. My Woodcraft knife is 4 1/2" with stacked leather handle and full flat grid like yours. With a bell pommel. DM

Back