The Cow & Cash Giveaway, plus an announcement..

Congrats on the shift away from IT and toward the commitment to leather (et al)! Thanks for offering up some goodies, too.

This is amazing Chad! Very generous giveaway and superb craftsmanship as always!:thumbsup:

Nice!
...LOVE that 3-piece rig and the FMV8 w/ metal inlay!!!

Congratulations and It’s about time ;)

That’s awesome Chad, congrats!!! I’m hope to order one of your sheaths in the near future.

I had one of your mms sheaths it was pretty amazing. Congrats on the career move

Fmv8
Shop credit
Mountain Mandiu
Public defender

Beautiful work my friend.
Love your leather work very very nice.

Also congrats on the change.

Chad, been looking back on your pics again getting freshened back up on your awesome work and man, so happy for you and even happier at least for myself since you'll be takin some orders in the near future! Jerry's been slammin em out and with winter coming I got Infi with nothing to wear :D

That rig with the auto is just off the hook man, that's just crazy awesome. You spittin stuff like that out, there's going to be a list dude count on it! and that's a good thing. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Chad, been looking back on your pics again getting freshened back up on your awesome work and man, so happy for you and even happier at least for myself since you'll be takin some orders in the near future! Jerry's been slammin em out and with winter coming I got Infi with nothing to wear :D

That rig with the auto is just off the hook man, that's just crazy awesome. You spittin stuff like that out, there's going to be a list dude count on it! and that's a good thing. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I have zero doubt that he will be able to work full time and then some! He does phenomenal work!!!

Damn. You are certainly talented. Congrats on being one of the lucky few who end up being heir own boss, doing something that they are very good at and obviously enjoy.

Congrats!

Thanks again everyone, I really appreciate it and the opportunity to work with the best knife nuts going. My head is always swimming with idea's to the point it keeps me up at night, now I hope to have time to get them into reality.

I have adjusted the start and stop time of the contest to 11:00, got a late start this evening due to a cranky 4 year old who had two birthday parties and too much cake :D

Very very cool of you my friend.
Good luck to all those who enter.

Love the ones I have ordered from you in the past!
Congratulations on going full time!

Not quite 3 years ago after taking a couple of years off from leather working when my daughter was born, I started making sheaths again. This forum is where I started because of my enthusiasm for Busse combat and because I already had a pretty extensive collection I could make sheaths from.

It's been an amazing ride since then and at times my hobby business has been more like a full scale operation, which forced me to stop taking orders for most of 2018.

I'm pleased to announce that after a 27 year career in corporate IT, I am officially full time in leather, and I couldn't have done it without the fine people here at the forum and the team at Busse. Thank you.

I still have a pretty significant backlog of orders that I plan to clear through in the next several weeks. After that my goal is to keep custom orders to around 2-3 weeks and also offer ready to ship sheaths for newly delivered and popular models.

For those of you who have been patiently waiting, I am emailing everyone as fast as I can to firm up details. Feel free to reach out or I will be contacting you shortly.

To thank everyone for a great few years I wanted to have an epic kick off like only Busse HOG's can do..

The Cow & Cash Giveaway!

Prize 1:

FMV8 sheath with stainless mesh inlay's mounted to a Safariland drop leg rig or with the included belt loop. Everything shown is included. If the winner likes I can make them a sheath for a smaller knife that is compatible with the fore and aft mounting points for the ultimate piggy back rig.

Prize 2:

Infi Mountain Mandu sheath with Carp skin inlay. It also includes a quick release drop loop swinger attachment for quick change-out. The mounting system is my new custom made aluminum rigid mount that is powder coated black. It is Tek-Lok and Molle-Lok compatible for almost unlimited carry options.

This is the first time I have used the Carp skin and I am very impressed with it. There are no scales to pull back, it is heavily textured and very strong and scuff resistant.

Prize 3:

Drop loop sheath with pivoting keeper for the Basic 4 (heavy). When not in use the keeper strap will pivot behind the sheath body getting it out of the way of the blade when re-sheathing. Sheath is black with tan thread.

Prize 4:

Ergo Public Defender Multi-Carry model sheath in tan with orange thread. This sheath is fully ambidextrous and adjustable for carry orientation. The Tek-Lok shown is an older model but I will swap it out for the new style before shipping.

Prize 5: $100 Busse Combat Shop Credit

Prize 6: $50 Busse Combat Shop Credit

Prize 7: $50 Busse Combat Shop Credit

Prize 8: $25 Busse Combat Shop Credit

Prize 9: $25 Busse Combat Shop Credit

Prize 10: $25 Busse Combat Shop Credit

Prize 11: $25 Busse Combat Shop Credit

The Small Print:

On Saturday September 29th at 11:00 PM Eastern Time I will start a new thread. Anyone who posts there will be entered to win one of the items above. The contest will close Wednesday October 3rd at 11:00 PM Eastern and results will be posted back in this thread.

Each post needs to include your top 4 picks in order of preference. If one of your picks is shop credit just write "shop credit", you will get the highest one available if you are picked.

I have written a spreadsheet that will randomly pick 11 post numbers along with 4 additional posts as backups. Each post number picked will get the first item on their list that is available. If all 4 of your picks are gone you will automatically receive shop credit, so it does not have to be one of your choices.

Knives shown are not included
One entry per person/Alias
Any member of Bladeforums is welcome to participate

The Pictures:

FMV8 Package
View attachment 994100

View attachment 994101

Mountain Mandu Package
View attachment 994102

View attachment 994103

View attachment 994104

Basic 4 Sheath
View attachment 994098

Ergo Public Defender Sheath
View attachment 994099

I could only get a picture of the entire world supply of shop credit in the corner of Jerry's office. What I am giving away is just a small portion of this pile.
View attachment 994105

Thanks again everyone for an amazing few years. I am looking forward to more time making sheaths and especially more time to hang out and participate on the forums.

If you haven't already please check out my Instagram feed and Facebook site. I post most of my works on Instagram and will be continuing to develop Facebook. I will also be revamping my web page soon.

Dude - C-Pirt - you are the man in so many ways. On and off the forum.

C

Back