Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gentlemen in case unaware the following quote is the very first paragraph in Nathan's OP. Please don't harbor ill feelings but just know that folks rush to this thread as soon as they get notifications of new posts. Apologies to Nathan in advance in case a reminder was not in order:

Can we please minimize chit chat in this particular thread. There are people subscribed to it who get a notification every time someone posts. When it isn't an item for sale it screws up the "signal to noise" ratio. Thanks.

I'm gonna move my EDC2 that has the horizontal sheath.

The sheath retention is too high for my tastes.

I can't seem to get the hang of drawing it efficiently.

Antique Micarta handles. Delta 3V, naturally. Unused....

$290 <all in> ... I'll cover fees & Priority Mail to the 50 US of A... thanks!

Last edited:
I also have an EDC2 for sale. Since I ordered it in Sept. my health has taken a serious hit. There is not much reason to keep it since I will never use it. I'm not looking to make a profit, but I can't see selling it for less than I have in it. It has black canvas micarta scales and a vertical sheath. As near as I can figure, with shipping* and paypal fees, I should break even at about $250. (I might make enough to pay for the gas to take it to the post office.)

*Priority insured to USA only.

wx0Jqdx.jpg

Im deleting the original text here, as I noticed, that Nathan asked for specific types of posts in this thread to be posted only by gold members and above.

(I think it should be allowed for all paid members :D but adhere to Nathan's rule).

Leaving the puppy though .....because dogs!

Last edited:
Anybody have a set of edge cut antique micarta scales for an EDC? If so I'm looking for a set.

Edit: need EDC1

Last edited:
I have an EDC2 with antique micarta and vertical carry sheath for sale. It is unused. I'll take $320 for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back