Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why, when I started a thread on these here forums asking for suggestions for a good hunting knife, did someone have to suggest a CPK Field knife? I was quite content in my naivety, thinking a knife was a knife. Now I am destined to wander these hallowed halls searching for one of these rare relics.

I'm looking at you NJBillK.

Post edited because the violating WTB post has now been removed.

Last edited:
For Trade.
I have a new EDC in D3V with natural micarta scales and verticle sheat that I would like to trade for a potato knife. Not looking to sell at this time.

Take a number and get in line koala hugger! :cool:

b3K9ljl.jpg

U wot m8?

I'm looking to buy a Delta 3V Field Knife. Preferably with Micarta scales and NIB if possible. I would also consider a used knife depending on the condition.
Thanks

Looking to buy or trade for an EDC, D3V in black or OD micarta. Prefer polished. See Fiddleback trade options in my signature. Thanks!

I have a EDC in D3v available! Bought this knife as new and unused and I have not used it! This EDC came originally with Natural Micarta Handles and the Azwelke Sheath! I had the Handles changed to Unbuffed Black Micarta! Asking $SOLD original Buffed Micarta Scales in the asking price! Pretty sweet deal, contact me via PM or posting on this Thread-U.S. Sales ONLY! NO OVERSEAS SHIPPING!!! Thanks Tom

Last edited:
I have a EDC in D3v available! Bought this knife as new and unused and I have not used it! This EDC came originally with Natural Micarta Handles and the Azwelke Sheath! I had the Handles changed to Unbuffed Black Micarta! Asking $300 PP G&S!
I am including a Carothers Vertical Sheath and the original Buffed Micarta Scales in the asking price! Pretty sweet deal, contact me via PM or posting on this Thread-U.S. Sales ONLY! NO OVERSEAS SHIPPING!!! Thanks Tom

PM sent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back