Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utility Fighter for sale. I got this around a year ago and it is the “visible tooling marks” older version, the more recent runs are smoother finished. This knife has been carried a lot but I’ve only cut meat with it. Some sheath marks on the presentation side and wear in the black finish of the handle fasteners. Natural micarta and the nicest golden heat treat marks. See pics and video. I really just have too many utility fighters and I’m asking $335 for this one including fees and shipping. If you prefer an unused blade from the smoother recent run instead, I have one I’ll sell for $350 with the same handles that are pictured below. I’m being weird about the handles because I had my other ebonite set modified a bit and I prefer to keep it.

lf207sT.jpg

h9KNi7R.jpg

Xcyz4gF.jpg

GzwOkiQ.jpg

LCgZXQH.jpg

xN8DfwZ.jpg

Hey fonedork,

I’ll take it! PM forthwith.

Brand new, unused. Just in from the preorder. Ordered two and decided to only keep one.
Utility Fighter, D3V, Antique Micarta Scales, Sheath, Sharpened Tip
Price from CPK was $471, just looking to recoup my cost including pp fees and shipping.

Will upload pics tonight.

$SOLD shipped Cont. US PP G&S

Last edited:
SOLD - DOUBLE EDGED FIGHTER (DEF) in Antique Edgecut Micarta

Brand new, unused, recently received. Now with a total of four of these DOUBLE EDGE FIGHTERS (DEF), I've decided to let one go, in Antique Edgecut Micarta with teklock sheath - and of course, double edged!

$xxx, CONUS shipping/US buyers only.

Private messages only please. I will not respond to messages in this thread.

First I'll take it gets it.

Here is a close-up of the handle material and an image of four DEFs, this one being the third from the top:

large.jpg

large.jpg

Last edited:
Four for sale:

Unused utility fighter, OD green g10 scales: $350

Used Light Chopper, black micarta scales, moderate use, then sharpened by CPK, followed by light use, nice and sharp $550

SOLD Used EDC2, antique edge cut micarta scales,long scratch on one scale, small nick near tip, [SOLD$285SOLD]

SOLD Unused FK2 w/unbuffed rag scales w/matte ti fasteners(SOLD$350SOLD), spare set of unbuffed burlap w/matte ti fasteners (SOLD$80SOLD).

can email photos, may try to upload more on Tuesday.
Please PM ONLY, I will not reply to posts in the thread. reserve the right to sell to whom I choose. must be in compliance with your local laws and of age. I pay priority usps shipping and insurance, signature required. US buyers/ CONUS shipping only. no relays or PO boxes please. $10 discount per knife if buying more than one and shipping to same location.

View media item 7550View media item 7549View media item 7547View media item 7548View media item 7552View media item 7551View media item 7558View media item 7557View media item 7556

Last edited:
Been a bit dry in here the last week, sorry to get buyers hopes up!

Looking to potentially swap some scales!
My current lineup has a ton of AECM and other browns and reds. It's what I prefer. In the spirit of uniformity I'm looking to swap these around :)

Shiv is black micarta, the fk1s are green g10 and black micarta. What ya got? Black isn't generally my thing. I'm a brown shoes guy. Pm me if you've got something. Thanks.

Been a bit dry in here the last week, sorry to get buyers hopes up!

Looking to potentially swap some scales!
My current lineup has a ton of AECM and other browns and reds. It's what I prefer. In the spirit of uniformity I'm looking to swap these around :)

Shiv is black micarta, the fk1s are green g10 and black micarta. What ya got? Black isn't generally my thing. I'm a brown shoes guy. Pm me if you've got something. Thanks.

PM'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back