Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think some people get a little paranoid thinking someone is watching them (like their significant other or the IRS or ???). That is just plain silly to me.

I personally refuse to remove an asking price, even if the buyer specifically asks me to. In fact, if they are insistent that I remove the asking price, I tell them I'd rather sell to someone else. Yes, that has actually happened.

I think if one were to quote the sellers post followed by “Ill take it”, then the price would be preserved even if the seller alters their post to say “sold”.

Also I didn’t realize where I was - this is a no chit-chat thread. This discussion should be moved to “Random” or some other separate thread.

Anyone looking to sell(or trade for) the OG field Knife or HDFK.

I’ve been very lucky to pickup a FK2 and UFK this week. Looking for these two to round out my CPK collection

The UFK and FK2 are the same knife. I'm guessing you grabbed a FK2 and UF (utility fighter). Hate to clutter the sell/trade thread, but knowledge must be shared! Good luck with the search. The OG FK is a sick blade. Maybe not as nice a grip as the fk2, but better balance IMO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back