Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone. Selling my backup FK2 to free up some cash. This one has Delta 3V and buffed Black Linen scales. Comes with Sheath w/ tec-lok as pictured. This knife has never been carried and never been used to cut anything. Other than some slight sheath marks it is as received from the mothership. Will also pack and ship in original box with all original packaging materials.

$360 shipped to your door CONUS only. PayPal friends and family only.
Unused FK2 still available and price reduced to withdrawn

Last edited:
Still looking for HDFK or EDC2 (lightly used or LNIB). Leather sheath a bonus.

Thank you,
B Brutal-Force

I understand your desire for this piece...but please observe the bladeforums tradition of waiting (at least) two weeks before reposting. This goes not only for sales threads, but "knives wanted" as well. It keeps things uncluttered and manageable for all of us. Thanks.

B Brutal-Force

B Brutal-Force

Thank you. He messaged me. I would love the HDFK, but he wants to sell only as a pair at the moment. I'd love both, but I want the EDC for obvious Every Day Carry. The HDFK for camping, I bought the field knife, buts a little big for EDC, so I will probably trade/sell once I get the ones I want. I have to meet that CPK addiction.

Thank you. He messaged me. I would love the HDFK, but he wants to sell only as a pair at the moment. I'd love both, but I want the EDC for obvious Every Day Carry. The HDFK for camping, I bought the field knife, buts a little big for EDC, so I will probably trade/sell once I get the ones I want. I have to meet that CPK addiction.
You'll have to upgrade your membership to discuss selling on bladeforums. So...no more on that score until then.

B Brutal-Force
I see that you have been here for almost 11 years. I know you have probably long ago made up your mind about what membership level you want and can live with. I will just say that even though I haven't sold a ton of stuff here on BFC in recent months and years and that I have sold on other platforms, I still have not ever regretted having a gold membership or even the occasional platinum membership. Sure, this site and even a few people may sometimes leave a lot to be desired, but I don't let those things stand in the way of my supporting something that offers a wealth of information on many things of great interest to me. I often ask questions of complete strangers who then take the time to actually answer me and often "hobnob" with those whom I have become familiar, many of which I feel I can call friends. And some of those guys NEVER sell anything here!

I know about different strokes for different folks. If a gold level membership is not in the cards for you for whatever reason, that's fine. But, if you approach it with an open mind and decide to try it out for just one year...if even just to sell one knife or one "something", I'll bet you won't regret it. That's my .02 and YMMV, but then again maybe it won't.

If figure if mods step in, things are (at least temporarily) fair game :)
Nope

This particular thread has 5,000 posts but 2 million view. There are a lot of people watching it and the signal to noise ratio is important on this thread. Banter somewhere else please.

If you feel the need to respond, please do so in the random thought thread or PM.

Please do not chit chat in this thread. Post things for sale, ask pertinent questions about things that are posted here, and stake claims here.

5631C521-A576-47D2-8BCA-46831A905A6E.jpeg
44523FCE-09F5-4D5F-B88C-3D6B22E9F5B5.jpeg911B788F-5348-4802-860C-01E81B0CD199.jpeg2E20082B-7AD9-4CF7-972F-98CCCAA4D6F0.jpegADCBC4B0-99FF-4564-B9E9-D85DB8D96EDB.jpeg

Hi Carothers people,

Got a used user looking for a person that’s wants a UF to use.

Carothers Utility Fighter ( UF ).

SOLD Asking $320.00 > $310.00 - PayPal / Zelle

The knife was sharpened by previous owner. It looks to me like they used a worksharp and went a little fast at the tip. The tip is not like a needle, it’s been rounded. I’ve attached some coffee drunk OCD tip pics. This knife was touched up by me on fine diamond plates - I butchered about 6 boxes with it , performed flawlessly. This knife will still punch a hole in whatever medium you choose. I just believe in FULL disclosure ( pisses me off to no end when someone sells something, described as other than what is ). The sheath has typical rattle, can be remedied many ways.

Black un buffed micarta, worn black bolts ( not stripped ), a excellent working edge and it’s DELTA3V

I won’t mind keeping this one ( I’ve got 3 others though / I love that design 😂👍👍).

I heavily prefer payment methods that avoid possible IRS attention.

Zelle or PayPal if need be works for me.

I work a weird schedule ( 7 pm till 9 am ) 3 days this week. I can’t guarantee I’ll get to the post office before Saturday 11/06 , I’ll try though.

I have trading / selling feedback here if needed.

Thank you for reading my coffee rant.

Have a good day everyone.

*Those are possibly fibers from post office mailing bag on the tip, in one of the pics.

*CONUS shipping preferred (Canadian Members 100% welcome to buy if they pay associated fees / shipping).

*Please understand / follow Local & State Laws

*NO sales to minors

*I might be slow to respond to a pm today - I will though.

Last edited:
Both SOLD

I am not the original owner of either of these. Feel free to make lowball offer by PM.

First selling a user EDC1. Scratches and rub marks throughout blade. Prior owner sharpened it as well. See pics and video. This knife has forest green g10 EDC2 handle scales on it so it is thinner than spec for an EDC1. It rattles in the Rick Lowe hybrid sheath that it comes with. If you put EDC1 scales on the knife it will fit snugly in the EDC1 sheath. The EDC1 has a thinner blade stock and thicker handles than the EDC2. Some corrosion on handle under the scales. Also includes an EDC2 kydex dozier sheath.

SOLD $275 including PayPal fees and shipping.

11F4B285-F493-4518-BC2D-61B98C6A4702.jpeg48A8812C-DA9E-40FA-AC69-0D8831A42FEA.jpegDA305181-D75E-4B96-A2E1-9B0F94B75D4F.jpeg534CB4DE-3F96-40A5-981A-F5FA3DED240F.jpeg9B401D57-E8E4-4205-AEC6-92044E59E154.jpeg59A9D849-1783-4704-9A8F-715DEEF7EB24.jpeg

Also selling a Grogimous sheath for the HDFK. This sheath has no carry system whatsoever and is really just a house for your HDFK to toss safely into a pack or perhaps the top shelf in your closet. Prior owner cut it up a bit near the mouth on the inside.

Asking $110 including PayPal fees and shipping.
Sheath is SOLD

2FCA6E67-D920-4FB8-9BC3-27E1F9CDC8E5.jpegE3E84FC8-624B-4643-AE25-B47F7CF8212D.jpegCFBBE640-AC73-4970-89FF-1374D961295A.jpeg

Last edited:
Id
I'd be interested in buying that dek off you if your still looking to do that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back