Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to buy a CPK light chopper, the mo' beater the mo' betta. Not picky on the particulars, this one is going to be used as a tool- not a collectors piece. Willing to pay a good amount of money!

I pray to the brush clearing gods that spring finds me with a light chopper in hand!
I have one I would consider selling

I need/want/must have an HDFK. ' I don't care about any specifics of the HDFK other than must have delta ht(don't know if it was ever offered without) and sheath(kydex/leather don't care) and dont care if its lightly used. Don't care if its been sharpened as long as Nathan's edge geometry has been maintained. I have a unused FK1 with blue g10 scales, non-delta with kydex or a Busse TGLB limited edition in A2, full size w/out sheath I'd be willing to work into the transaction. I can send pics if anyone is interested... Someone please HELP!!! LOL
Thanks

Gentlefolk...

Do not list items for sale in this thread unless you have a Gold or higher membership.

The same rules apply here as in the "Exchange". This thread is a courtesy brought to you by Nathan and Jo. Let's not abuse it.

(Recent sales offers not meeting the criteria have been moved offline.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back