Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in need of an hdfk in d3v. I have an fk and $ to trade. If anyone has one let me know. Thanks. I have one in natural micarta and one in forest green g10.

Last edited:
Still have an unused black/green micarta D3V edc for sale. Not looking for cash, but bitcoin/litecoin etc instead. PM if interested.

Looking to buy a new and Unused Carothers Utility Fighter or Carothers Shiv in 3V! Contact me via PM or leave a short statement via the Post Reply option-Thanks

Last edited:
Still have an unused black/green micarta D3V edc for sale. Not looking for cash, but bitcoin/litecoin etc instead. PM if interested.

Hello the threeson.... lm lookimg for an EDC. Let me know if you would go the cash route.

Hello all. I am looking for an unused Edc and Field Knife as a groomsman's gifts. If you have any you are willing to let go. Please message me. Prefer 3v handle color does not matter.

Looking to trade my buffed natural micarta field knife scales for an unbuffed micarta set. Black, natural, green micarta will be fine.

Sheaths for EDC and FK
The EDC sheath is from Grog, and the FK from Rick Lowe. (Sorry if I misspelled any names). The EDC sheath has a belt loop on the back, plus the dangler, obviously. The FK sheath has a dangler and firesteel loop that can be attached, as shown.
$55, fees and shipping included.
*FK Sheath is sold*
PRICE DROP ON THE EDC SHEATH

zqDRMVZ.jpg

eUDPR6I.jpg

lC57A4R.jpg

Last edited:
Sheaths for EDC and FK
The EDC sheath is from Grog, and the FK from Rick Lowe. (Sorry if I misspelled any names). The EDC sheath has a belt loop on the back, plus the dangler, obviously. The FK sheath has a dangler and firesteel loop that can be attached, as shown.
$60 each, fees and shipping included.

zqDRMVZ.jpg

eUDPR6I.jpg

lC57A4R.jpg
I'll take the Rick Lowe for the field knife

WTB D3V FK, new or used is OK. Prefer black micarta handle.

WTB Black micarta scales for FK. Either buffed or not, no problem.

No sheath necessary. Anyone out there?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back