Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like the potato knives move around even less than the others :( I've been looking for a while too.

~Chip

I have an brand new LC, terotuf, with dangler sheath that I would like to move on. This one is from an earlier batch than the recent Jan sale. I wanted to offer it here before I list in the exchange.

Asking $sold all in to cover my costs.

Send me a pm if interested.

Last edited:
I have an LC from this last batch, come with terotuff scales and a dangler sheath. I am asking what I paid plus shipping and PayPal fees. $OLD shipped. Conus

Last edited:
Light chopper for trade for a field knife, sheath plus $100 (best I can tell that's the new/new cost difference)

Thinking there's likely someone in the opposite position as me. I have 3 LCs, no field knife...

I have a new LC below, natural micarta scales, wanting to trade for a delta 3v field knife in terotuff (if there is such a combo) or black micarta preferable.

OK, here it goes as it seems to be in good form to offer the CPK-Carothers' goodness (all are New and Unused) here on this subforum before they go to the main Exchange. I am begrudgingly offering for sale 4 of the CPK patterns which I had bought in the past sales. I used the phrase begrudging sale because I know that I will regret this decision down the line but after wishing to fondle and feel / see different handle colors and the different feeling of the handle materials in person (G10 vs Micarta, buffed vs unbuffed), I have thus decided to part ways with the ones which I will not be able to use as my life plans have now changed. I will be sticking with my "plain Jane" black handled G10s and buffed black micarta as I go forward which I already own (meaning not looking for any trades unless you are talking a Carothers Shiv or a Fighter in pristine condition!).

I am selling these at original plus a small markup in order to almost breakeven after PayPal fees and USPS Priority Mail shipping which will include insurance all paid at my end from the proceeds. These prices only apply to this subforum and if these do not sell on here today, I will put them up on the Exchange tomorrow. Please note that if interested, I will need your email address to invoice you through PayPal (as G&S) so that I can have proof of value received for insurance just in cases that a claim may need to be filed! All the rules apply (18 and over, knowing rules of your State and NO INTERNATIONAL destination with the exception of Canada perhaps on a case by case basis, but I prefer U.S. sales for the ease of shipping). Asking prices are firm so no OBO or trades will be considered unless as already stated above. If you wish to purchase any of these, please stamp your claim on here first and then PM me (or I PM you) for your PayPal email address. The customary I'll take "name your desire" on here will take precedence over PM. Without any further ado:

#1- Carothers Light Chopper in D3V, aka CPK-LC from the last batch in unbuffed natural Micarta and NO sheath as pictured ( #1 from top) @ sold to Hard Knocks all inclusive as described in my terms, will be shipped in the original Carothers presented box.

#2- Carothers Field Knife in D3v, aka CPK-LC from a late 2016 (Oct?) batch in buffed natural Micarta and NO sheath as pictured ( #2 from top) @ sold to the Dean of the School of Hard Knocks all inclusive as described in my terms, will be shipped in the original Carothers presented box.

#3- Carothers Field Knife in D3v, aka CPK-LC from Jan 2017 batch in unbuffed natural Micarta and NO sheath as pictured ( #3 from top) @ sold to Klutz all inclusive as described in my terms, will be shipped in the original Carothers presented box.

#4- Carothers EDC in D3v, aka CPK-EDC from (Aug?) 2016 batch in buffed CAMO Micarta ( #4 from top) @ SOLD all inclusive as described in my terms, will be shipped in a USPS box.

I may revise the shipping charges, hence the over all combined cost if a person wishes to purchase more than one of these and asks for combined shipping. I thank you for your interest:

xYhHJlr.jpg

Last edited:
I will take #3 the Carothers field knife with Delta 3V heat treat in unbuffed natural Micarta for $250 PP goods and services-Pm sent

Tommy, you will have 2nd dibs on # 3 as Klutz's post appears before yours. Hate the game not the player :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back