The CRK Anticipation Thread - Show Your 'Inbound's!

Just got word my small sebbie insingo 21 leftie will be leaving duh muthaship today and hopefully I'll have it by the end of the week...[emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arrived yesterday but only got a chance to open the twins today.
da69f5eab9813ccabd1e5fa1e373f8a7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]. With both in hand, does the tweaked pocket clip of the Inkosi make much of a difference in the feeling of them on hand? I sold my 25 because of that hot spot but I'm getting the Inkosi itch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I inspected both and i do so some external differences other than the pocket clip placement.

1: pocket clip spot obviously, which makes the tension on lockbar slightly less

2: second finger groove chamfer

3: butt of knife champfer

4: butt of knife lanyard indent on inside of handle.

5: floating stop pin is an awesome addition

6: PB washers no small hole as with the 25 to hold the one washer from moving

The larger washers on the Inkosi are held in place by the stop pin Thin-Slice. Not sure what you're referring to with #6?

Are the members mostly from here or all around?

All around the world. Many are from BF, but then again, many are not on BF at all. Some are instagram and other places.

Lone Wolfe and bhyde,

Guys I hate to be the one to have to do this, but this isn't facebook, can we please keep the discussions civilized and on track.

FLOLOLOLOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lone Wolfe and bhyde,

Guys I hate to be the one to have to do this, but this isn't facebook, can we please keep the discussions civilized and on track.

FLOLOLOLOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look who has 0 points.. :D

So yeah, facebookl group is me and others trolling relentlessly as well as a few knowledgeable people actually helping folks out. It's a good group. but enough about that.

Back