The CRK Anticipation Thread - Show Your 'Inbound's!

Kp5gyPM.jpg

African Blackwood Large 21

How long does an order usually take to ship if ordered from their main site?
I have had an inkosi lefty on order since March 3, 2016 and have yet to receive it.

I have had an inkosi lefty on order since March 3, 2016 and have yet to receive it.

It's variable depending on their schedule- I would call and ask directly.

I'm not sure if you meant to say 2017 instead or 2016. I'd call either way but good lord if it's really 2016 I would have called several times by now!

Should be picking this 2007 up locally tomorrow. It'll be my first wood inlay. I'm told it is LNIB, original owner, never carried or used, and that it was a gift from Chris Reeve himself as the guy did/does business with him. Can't really prove that, but its a good story. It doesn't have a cloth, but does anyone know if CRK was including cloths back in 2007, or were the knives just wrapped in paper then?

EDIT: I was able to get it today and here are my pics... Really really nice and I like the gold accents.

vy6tcy4.jpg

O3sZan9.jpg

JJvMiGH.jpg

Also arriving in the mail today was this little gem.

Ufoe5ig.jpg

Two in one day is a first for me. I gotta stop.

Last edited:
Should be picking this 2007 up locally tomorrow. I'm told it is LNIB, original owner, never carried or used, and that it was a gift from Chris Reeve himself as the guy did/does business with him. Can't really prove that, but its a good story. It doesn't have a cloth, but does anyone know if CRK was including cloths back in 2007, or were the knives just wrapped in paper then?

EWHKX6E.jpg

RvhJeOD.jpg

JJvMiGH.jpg
Wow! That is Nice! I believe the older knives did not have the blue cloth, but I do not know when they did start including it.

Back