The CRK Anticipation Thread - Show Your 'Inbound's!

Thank you. I was very excited! Now I need to hang on to it for many years lol
I recommend going over to the CRK one knife for a year thread and enter the challenge.

I recommend going over to the CRK one knife for a year thread and enter the challenge.

I’ll try that as I’d like to wear this knife in and use it throughout his childhood and then present it to him when I feel he’s responsible enough.

Give her the Impinda!

Then she'll have no reason to be!
For the longest time my wife would buy a new Coach bag every time see saw me with a new knife ( I don’t buy cheap knives so it seemed fair). I had to explain to her that everytime she saw a new knife it meant I had sold the last one to pay for the new one….She said oops. She has like 12 Coach bags and I own 2 knives!

For the longest time my wife would buy a new Coach bag every time see saw me with a new knife ( I don’t buy cheap knives so it seemed fair). I had to explain to her that everytime she saw a new knife it meant I had sold the last one to pay for the new one….She said oops. She has like 12 Coach bags and I own 2 knives!
My collection has gotten a bit out of hand.

With the small Sebenza tanto arguably being my favorite CRK, I eventually wanted to get my hands on one of the first runs of it. It had to be just the right one though, and this one finally came along. Great year too. Will also be my first Regular. Seller's pic.

BMRO0qM.jpg

Last edited:
C1AA88E7-5BFA-4727-9C45-EDE0F7735539.jpeg
Noticed this pop up on Monkey edge. I pulled the trigger. Checked this morning and it’s out of stock. After searching online, looks like I scored a rare one. I can’t find any available.
Now I’m hoping a 4V GB actually arrives!
This add does have a typo. It says “4V stainless”. I hope the typo is “stainless” and not “4V”.

I ordered a Left-hand Bog Oak Mnandi last July...
But now that I found a Box Elder LH small 31: I've called CRK and had them change to Box Elder wood on the Sweet one also!

You obviously have some catching-up to do...

Back