THE CRK Birthday Wish List

Looking for a Sebenza 21 / 25 with DOB February 17, 2014. Will pay a finder's fee to anyone who can turn me onto one!

December 10th, any year. April 21, 2016. Any knife. I would take anything but prefer something that i don't have. Currently have a 25, small Inkosi, and Mnandi. Thank you!

Looking for any left handed model made on July 12th. 2011 especially. Thanks!

September 11, small sebenza 21 Wilson combat

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yes for sure, but when it come to luck, it is fun to be ambitious ;)

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Looking for 2/13 (2015 ideally), 6/22 (2013 ideally), and 5/21(2011 ideally) in just about any pattern. Have several trades or cash.

looking for a large 21 or a 25 with the birth dates of 8/16 or 7/25. year doesn't matter.

I am going to suggest that we add a note when the requests have been found to the master list..
Was going through my collection and found a small Jan 22, which several people have requested, but can't be sure anyone is still looking.

Also, I would like to update mine, Jan 19th to a large of almost any variety.

I am going to suggest that we add a note when the requests have been found to the master list..
Was going through my collection and found a small Jan 22, which several people have requested, but can't be sure anyone is still looking.

Also, I would like to update mine, Jan 19th to a large of almost any variety.

Agreed. Thanks Bill! The list is getting rather long, so if anyone has found your birthday knife, please let me know so that I can keep the list up to date.

Agreed. Thanks Bill! The list is getting rather long, so if anyone has found your birthday knife, please let me know so that I can keep the list up to date.

I agree, I contacted a few people in past about exact birthdays and many had the birthdate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm let

Back