1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

THE CRK Birthday Wish List

Discussion in 'Chris Reeve Knives' started by Corytr, Mar 24, 2015.

1. Lone_Wolfe

Lone_Wolfe Dazed and Confused Platinum Member

May 3, 2011
    A whole lot of folks would line up to take an old style Mnandi born in 2016! :eek:

It was born 10 years earlier, 2006. :)

2. Corytr

Corytr Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 10, 2013
    Ha! Well, if I was looking for a special one, I certainly wouldn't have refused your offer for such an awesome piece. Very generous of you LW!

3. blades&wrenches

blades&wrenches Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 11, 2014
    Found a May 6! One made on my 30th Bday as a matter of fact! OK to remove me from the master list.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
  4. Lone_Wolfe

May 3, 2011
    @Doctorlock, I have a Mnandi from October 30, 2013 if you're looking for a special one.

5. Doctorlock

Doctorlock Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jan 1, 2015
    Thanks Lone_Wolfe. Really looking for a large 21. Preferably with micarta. Appreciate it though.

Lone_Wolfe likes this.
  6. lemonslush

lemonslush Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 13, 2012
    2/19/2017 Looking for any model actually. But would prefer a 21 of some kind.

7. Lone_Wolfe

May 3, 2011
    That's a Sunday.

8. uGAshooter

uGAshooter Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 11, 2016
    June 25th small sebenza would be great, but would be happy with large or ummumzaan as well!

Thanks

9. vince e

vince e Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 14, 2017
    any knife with February 28,2012 or 2/17 any year and 12/24 any year much appreciated

10. Can't swing it now, need to buy a newer truck, but my birthday is July 10th. I have my Benchmade 710 "namesake", but a Sebenza regular/classic/21/25/Insingo or Inkosi, large or small, would be cool.

I don't know if Chris was making anything in 1979, the year I was born, though :D

11. Heck, I haven't even looked at the birthday cards on my Umnumzaan regular pivot, lg micarta 21, lg micarta 25, lg micarta 21 Insingo or small micarta 21. Or any of the dozens of other CRK's I've owned. I might've had a 7/10.

BTW, the born on date, is that when they finished assembly etc and the knife was ready for sale? Or was it when the knife was first started on (knife water jet cut, handles water jet cut etc).

12. vince e

Jul 14, 2017
    12/24 found
    also can add 1/28 to list

13. VolGrad

VolGrad Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 25, 2010
    Question - why do folks bother signing up when they can't receive PMs? I have tried more times than I can count to give folks heads up on DOBs they are looking for but 90% of the time the member can't receive PMs.

Sorry - more of a hypothetical question. I don't really expect any answers.

14. Lone_Wolfe

May 3, 2011
    Used to be they could receive emails, and most can still receive visitor messages.

15. VolGrad

Oct 25, 2010
    I forgot about visitor messages. What happened to email? The last few times I tried to find an email for a nonmember in their profile I couldn't find it. Is that a BF thing - taken away?

16. VolGrad

Oct 25, 2010
    My understanding is that is when it was final inspected and boxed for shipping.

17. vince e

Jul 14, 2017
    I check every sale post for a birthdate, found one and missed one my grail is a 2/28/12 for my grandson

18. Roofis Danger

Roofis Danger

Aug 9, 2017
    September 5th or
    September 25th
    any year, any model, any blade style. That would be so cool to have a knife born on either of those dates! Thank you for helping connect people!

19. Anderdale

Anderdale Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 21, 2015
    Looking for a August 17th lefty model. Any lefty model born on this date works. Year doesn't matter.

Baby boy was born today.

20. Lone_Wolfe

May 3, 2011
    Call CRK, they might be able to hook you up with a knife made today.

And congrats!

Anderdale likes this.