THE CRK Birthday Wish List

Please add August 28th, 2019 for me. It’s my sons birth date, and CRK made inkosi insingos, small elder sebs, and large damascus sebs.

Also please add August 27th any year, any knife

Please add August 28th, 2019 for me. It’s my sons birth date, and CRK made inkosi insingos, small elder sebs, and large damascus sebs.

Also please add August 27th any year, any knife
I just recently sold a large natural micarta drop point 21 so I know those are around dated 8-27-19.
I still have in my collection a large 21 natural micarta insingo dated 8-28-19 that I may consider parting with.

570A6FA6-14B4-4E3D-8C72-6C2B49D6EEEA.jpeg

I just realized I can’t message you without a paid membership. Do I need to sign up to start the conversation or can we take this to email? I’m very interested in this 8/28/19 inkosi.

I just realized I can’t message you without a paid membership. Do I need to sign up to start the conversation or can we take this to email? I’m very interested in this 8/28/19 inkosi.
Let me think about this for a day or two. We can get in touch without a membership. You would have to post your email in a profile post on my profile page. I can delete after collecting the info.

Long shot but looking for a 07/15/2017 didn’t see anyones name under that date in the fist post.

I would appreciate anyone with a 3/25/2010 letting me know If they want to sell it. It’s my daughter’s birthday and I’d like to buy something nice to stash away for her 18th birthday or some other special occasion.

I just recently got my first CRK so I know 12 years back is a long shot but I was still in a dark place buying Benchmades at that time. Lol.

I’m looking for march 8, 2022. My son was born on this day and would like to purchase two, one for myself and one to gift to him on a birthday down the road. I don’t care the model, just the date! Thanks

September 6th any year and any knife. My birthday. All these years and have yet to see the first one.

I wanna get one for my baby girl. She was born November 3rd, 2021.

I'd love to give her a knife one day that shares her birthday. It doesn't matter what model honestly.

If there are more than one I'll gladly buy that too. I think her mom having one would be pretty cool too.

Back