THE CRK Birthday Wish List

Awesome post idea! I am looking for CRKs dated 3 Sep 2009 (Thursday) and 18 Jul 2011 (Monday). Sebs preferred but I'm not sure what if anything would have been manufactured on those dates so I would consider anything with the correct dates. Thanks.

I'd like to find pretty much any model for my son - September 14 2012 and something small with October 14 2014 for my daughter.

For those that don't know (primarily the registered users), it is possible to call CRK and find out what was made on that day, if you want to keep an eye for a particular model.

I called to find out if there was a nature based UG/CGG made on 7/10/14, but no luck. I also found out there were only about 12 right hand models made. I happened to score one of them on the exchange.

Due to the scarcity and the fact that no smalls were made on my date of choice, I'm pretty much done for my date. That frees me up for pure users.

I'm looking for anything made on November 7 2012. I would also consider 11/7/ any year after '12, but man it would be a dream come true to find one dated 11/7/12.
Thanks for putting this thread together!

6/23/1987

Im pretty sure one could exist as it was a tuesday....Im sure if there were one Chris wpuld have it tucked away somewhere being a first hand made prototype.

Heres for wishful thinking!

Last edited:
January 6th, 1977

Prefer small Sebenza drop point edge, would also consider a large plain drop point
Thanks in advance!!

And Happy New Year!

January 6th, 1977

Prefer small Sebenza drop point edge, would also consider a large plain drop point
Thanks in advance!!

And Happy New Year!

Chris started making knives in 1984 according to the CRK website. I can still put down January 6 for you if you like....

July 12/2012 and Oct 5/ 2013

Open to feel them out if they come. So any models for now.

Thank you Corskin!

The 9/29 I was after has been found and acquired. I still need to get a 9/22/14 Sebenza, Umnumzaan, or fixed blades

Great thread. I am looking for a small Sebenza (any kind) or Mnandi (any kind) with the DOB 01/22/15. Thanks!

Back