The Delta echo

so as many of you know Dylan Fletcher is truly a man of his word! he has not now will he ever make a knife called the delta echo, how ever I never made such a statement. So I now present to you the Delta Echo by Dogwood Dan Eastland, influenced by but not copped from Dylan Fletcher!

View attachment 279895View attachment 279896View attachment 279899

I want to thank Dylan his advice and help over the last few months has really helped me grow as a knife maker,

very nice, i can see some dylan influence there, a little tango or b and g.

That looks sweet!! I really like how the handle looks on the knife with the blue liners. Are you going to have some of the Delta Echo knives at blade????

That looks sweet!! I really like how the handle looks on the knife with the blue liners. Are you going to have some of the Delta Echo knives at blade????

Why yes good sir whom I have never met, I will have several delta echos at blade. both of these you see hear plus a red and black, Blue translucent under jade g-10, as well as others. I just got my sheaths in from Rick lowe ( great sheath maker by the way) and it looks like I will have about 30 blades with custom made sheath this year. I also should have another surprise or two( think piggy back)

Last edited:
Why yes good sir whom I have never met, I will have several delta echos at blade. both of these you see hear plus a red and black, Blue translucent under jade g-10, as well as others. I just got my sheaths in from Rick lowe ( grate sheath maker by the way) and it looks like I will have about 30 blades with custom made sheath this year. I also should another surprise or two( think piggy back)

30 knives? Good on you Dan! The leg isn't slowing you up too much I guess! :thumbup:

thanks rpn, the last procedure and some truly demented P.T. have really helped. I also have ben pulling some long days, the boys are at sleep away camp this week so I have done thing like yesterday I pulled a 16 hour day at the shop. It was grate having the place to my self until it was midnight and I had to clean up by my self:yawn:

Last edited:
Why yes good sir whom I have never met

You won't be waiting much longer!! I can't wait to go to be at the blade show and meet all you guys!! OH YEAH and my wife and I are really excited to be at the Fiddleback/Fletcher/Dogwood dinner!!

You won't be waiting much longer!! I can't wait to go to be at the blade show and meet all you guys!! OH YEAH and my wife and I are really excited to be at the Fiddleback/Fletcher/Dogwood dinner!!

Mine Dylan and Andy's wives will be thear as well and the food is going to be out standing the chef is a charcuterie (Phd. In bacon).

after culinary school in addition to working his way up to executive chef in one of atlanta's best restaurant groups, he travailed all over the country taking additional class's in the curing and smoking of meats. At local 3 wear we are going they use an entire hog every week! as that y'all are going to be in atlanta for awhile you may want to go back and order off the full menu.

Back