The Dingo has landed!

And my first impression... WOW!

dsc2008tb0.jpg

I really love how this knife feels. Perfect balance, grip and form factor. Built like a tank. Very comfortable handle. Beautiful fit and finish. Shaving sharp. Elegant and functional sheath.

dsc2009lz6.jpg

Great work Tom & Dan, this is a winner! I could not be more pleased. :thumbup:

Ladies and gents, boys and girls, #34 just arrived.

What a fantastic knife. Just plain "balls." This is by far the heftiest knife that I own so far. It is definitely built to do "the job."

Thanks Tom and Dan for a great tool.:thumbup::thumbup:

JH

:thumbup: Congrats to the Dingo recipients. They look awesome. Hopefully I'll be in the next batch and the puppy comes home soon.

Glad to see that you guys are getting them AND are as happy as we are with them! Always a bit nervous when sending out new designs as I am more than a little biased!

:)

Tom

Great looking knife ,could we see the back of that sheath please.

Some sheath pics...
dsc2011cd2.jpg

dsc2010vs5.jpg

dsc2013np8.jpg

A spine shot, the swedge is sexy in person
dsc2012kq8.jpg

Glad to see that you guys are getting them AND are as happy as we are with them
+1

I gotta ask... You know I am going to like it, but how do you like how it feels in the hand?

Tom

Tom and Dan ,
The Knife Looks Awesome:thumbup::thumbup: and That Sheath looks Kick Ass As well. I really like the fact it is set up for different styles of carry. Great Job Guys and Congrats to the recipients of this First Class Knife. Happy slicing :) Pete

Man that looks nice!! I love the way the logo turned out, and that blade looks BEEFY!!:thumbup:

C'mon Dingo, here boy!!

Beefy..but deceptively.....light. I actually expected this blade to be a bit heavier then it is!
+1

I was REALLY surprised how light and balanced the Dingo feels at 11.2 oz.

Back