The Esteban, new model from Fletcher Knives!

Fletcher Knives

STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO
SPECS:
OAL: 6.5"
Blade Length: 3"
Steel: 5/32" thick O-1
Grind: Convex Saber
Handle: Glow-In-The-Dark Yarn Phenolic by Shadetree over black canvas micarta
Pins: top- 1/4" brass and stainless mosaic / bottom- 1/4" brass tube

Esteban1.jpg

Esteban2.jpg

Esteban4.jpg

Esteban5.jpg

Esteban6.jpg

Esteban7.jpg

Esteban8.jpg

Esteban9.jpg

EstebanA.jpg

EstebanB.jpg

EstebanC.jpg

Great looking knife Dylan! I'm sort of glad I wasn't quick enough as my knife funds are dwindling fast enough as it is! I really like how the glow looks in the handles. Really cool how it looks like it's coming from deep inside the handles.

Great looking knife Dylan! I'm sort of glad I wasn't quick enough as my knife funds are dwindling fast enough as it is! I really like how the glow looks in the handles. Really cool how it looks like it's coming from deep inside the handles.

Thanks bro.

If I was a bladesmith, these are the types of knives I would make. Excellent work, Dylan.

great looking blade Dylan.. i like that one a lot...:thumbup: those scales are too cool..

NICE! Had I more money, I'd snatch that up in a heartbeat :thumbup: I like this one very much; it looks like it'd make a damn good edc or small woods knife, great job!! :thumbup::thumbup:

That baby just looks comfortable.
Too bad I had to pass.

Sweet design Bro, looks like the same niche as the RC-3 but better blade geometry, stronger, and more comfortable. I think you need to put one of these in the safe :thumbup:

Bro, if the Hulk had an EDC this would be it. :D

I was sooooo tempted by this but I already blew all my knife pennies this month on three spydies before the offer came along. :(

Beautiful little knife,I really love the style and shape of it!The glow in that handle really sets it off.:thumbup::thumbup:

Very cool Dylan,love the glow in the dark feature!:thumbup:

Thanks for all the compliments guys!

Sweet design Bro, looks like the same niche as the RC-3 but better blade geometry, stronger, and more comfortable. I think you need to put one of these in the safe :thumbup:

Oh dude! You don't know how hard it was to let this one go after it was finished. It's still killing me to know that it won't be in the personal collection. When it was done, I turned to Andy and said, "I don't think I can sell it." He said, "What's new? You always say that. Now sell the damn thing!" LOL This one really made my stomach turn to give up. All of the color combination with the brass against the green and the hints of blue and purple...

I need to stop talking about it. :grumpy:

Back