The first of its kind.....the Next Generation Ranger Hawk!!!! (AWESOME PIC)

I will be posting an official release date within the next two weeks. What I will state here is that the release date will not be disappointing. :cool:

MY GOD!!!

Andy, all kidding aside, that is the hawk of my dreams!! Please try not to change the head design too much, it looks perfect in it's "bearded" style with the bottom edge longer than the top. Please put me down for one as well,

SOLD

Keep up the good work. Man, I can't wait for the regular polled version!!

You can't leave us hangin' like that!! COME ON!! Need more info! More pics! PLEASE..... I can't take this....

Alright.....looks like the first run will be completed and available for shipping in just about 30 days.

Final version will include:

a) small indexing flats on the sides of the handle with cross hatching
b) slightly lengthened spike...about .25-.5 inches
c) very slight upsweep on the leading edge

Price is $330

Precision machined 01 Tool Steel:
*Integral one piece design head...Rc 52-54
*Hand Sharpened to hair popping razor performance
*Flat Black Tactical Coating

Acetal Co-Polymer Handle -
*unprecedented guarantee: if it loosens or breaks under ANY
conditions in your first year of ownership, we will repair it,
or replace it, for free.

Concealex Belt Sheath w/TekLok by Survival Sheath Systems

This is the pinnacle of Tomahawk design and manufacture, in America, by Americans, period!

This information is in some other threads, but I will put it here as well. In celebration of our new website, the Next Generation Ranger Spike Tomahawk will have a special price of $295 for a limited time only.

Don't delay in ordering when the new site goes up!

Andy the edge on this version looks much wider than on the Rogers Rangers tomahawk. Have you done any hard edge impacts? Any comments about durability as compared to the Rogers Rangers profile?

-Cliff

This head is heat-treated more like a stock removal tactical knife than our forged Roger's Rangers Tomahawk as it is completely through hardened...vacuum furnace heat treatment and a double temper. We also bumped up the Rockwell to 54-56.

The hard edge impact testing we have done on wood and annealed metals has revealed no chip-outs or bevel failure.

The O-1 is giving us excellent performance and I'll be sending one North for you to play with... :D Imagine our Rogers' Rangers Spike Hawk going to Boot Camp, leaning down, getting all rippled and bad@$$, and coming out looking for a small country to overtake...that's the Next Generation Ranger.

If these perform as they look, they will be standing in line for a number ! Let me guess, 0-1 head, with a thick wall, Titanium knurled haft ? If not then 6000 or 7000 series anodized marine/ Aircraft heavy wall tube ? When the price and specs are set, I would like to purchase each piece.

Be well
Floyd

I may sound presumptious but I have two of the ranger hawks already and have bought several knives from Bobby. With the upcoming retaliation. I would hope you would give preference in both price and availability to The men going in harms way. The elite forces-FORCE RECON,SEALS,RANGERS, MARINE SNIPERS,SPECIAL FORCES DELTA FORCE ETC should have the best they can obtain. I hope you agree that these MEN need your best efforts more then collectors and guys that want to wave them around exercising in the backyard. I would rather see a hawk sticking into a kaftan or turban then a pine log target. Your hawks would make great early christmas presents for these special MEN

Thanks for your note Berk...we have already taken measures to ensure our armed services people get the fastest service and treatment we can possibly give them. Our phone system has already been updated to this end, and our website will be updated Monday, 9/17.

We are ready to serve...

Andy,

When do you think that the Next Gen Hawk will start to ship?

Regards,

Ed

Back