1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Generosity of Randy Redden

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by Jack Black, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Lostball

Lostball Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 28, 2015
    I too have been the recipient of Randy's generosity. Proud to call him my friend!!!!!!

Jack Black, THANK YOU so much for making the Porch a place I like to come visit.

2. MolokaiRider

MolokaiRider Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 13, 2017
    Quite a blessing! Good people in this forum!

3. r redden

r redden Platinum Member Platinum Member

May 23, 2015
    As I am very proud to be your friend Jerome. :thumbsup:

4. Ratbert

Ratbert Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 1, 2016
    What a great gift! Jack, I’m sure you were as giddy as a schoolgirl going through the contents of the package. Well-deserved, too!

Very thoughtful and generous offerings, Randy! It is these types of selfless acts among friends that make The Porch so special.

Thanks guys, for bringing a smile to my face this morning! :):)

dc50, neal70, r redden and 2 others like this.
  5. r8shell

r8shell Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jan 16, 2010
    Randy is a generous guy, and Jack is most deserving. Well, done!

dc50, neal70, r redden and 2 others like this.
  6. Gevonovich

Gevonovich Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 17, 2011
    Smashing package, Randy !!! Well done indeed. Reminds me of some of the masterful packages Jack himself puts out !! Rock on gents :D you both do the porch proud

dc50, neal70, r redden and 3 others like this.
  7. Campbellclanman

Campbellclanman Platinum Member Platinum Member

Mar 10, 2007
    Now that there is a Jack Black kind of package right there!
    Great to see Randy and good on you! SO many points of interest- just amazing, this leaves me with a smile - Thank you Randy for looking after our Jack.

8. waverave

waverave Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jun 7, 2018
    I've had the pleasure of being on the receiving end of Randy's generosity and have seen the history of his kind heart going back a long way here. I am always taken back by the acts of kindness and friendship on the Porch and truly appreciate the opportunity to get to know Randy and so many others. We are truly blessed. This was a very generous gift Randy what an awesome gesture! :)

9. neal70

neal70

Jun 3, 2015
    This kind of thing is what makes the porch home. Haven’t been stopping in as much as I’d like, but these kind of gestures always make me want to!
    Thanks, Neal