The green handle rocks- I'm in!

The green handle is truely awesome. I appreciate the option of a non-black handle.
One of these is destined for rooville.

The green handle is truely awesome. I appreciate the option of a non-black handle.
One of these is destined for rooville.

Glad you like it! Eventually we hope to offer a few more choices, but had to limit it while getting started.

We are also planning on having a custom shop in the future!

Thanks!

Tom

The green micarta is definitely tacti-cool....:D

What's hard to see in the pics...is the texture....bead-blasted like this...has a great feel to it! Very grippy! :thumbup:

+1 on the green. :thumbup:

With the way the scales are screwed to the metal, it looks like you could take them off fairly easily.

Dan & Tom, have you considered the option of selling one knife with both sets of matched scales (green & black sets) for those who might like to switch them out or go with the combo green on one side and black on the other?

Guess I'm one of the few who loves the black G10 :p
Being able to buy scales for these knives eventually would be cool.
Tactical orange for the win :p

I'm with you on the black; looks really sleek! If they do screw off I'm going to make a pair of black/blue G10 to switch out also as I really like the look of those too!

I think I'm with ya on the G-10. Normally I would also choose green canvas micarta but for some reason I'm loving those black scales. I'm torn.

I have a hard time deciding which I like better too...

I do like the orange G10 idea!!!

Like Tom said, we'll be taking custom orders on these after the first run...the price will be higher (since they'll be done in-shop, one at a time) - but will still be a Great Knife!

:thumbup:

I think I'm with ya on the G-10. Normally I would also choose green canvas micarta but for some reason I'm loving those black scales. I'm torn.

There are excellent reasons to like both types of material. A real man would order one of each.

kreinwoodcraft1.jpg

Rick - not a real man, but still undecided

We are also planning on having a custom shop in the future!

Thanks!

Tom

Sooooo, the future could be sooner than later guys. Those handles are removable right? So if someone wanted to order an extra set of handles out of a particular material... Would that fit in with your plans? Customshop plans? Before the knives ship plans?

I told you I wasn't very good at the "Patiently waiting " thing. ;)

Tom and I are discussing the possibilities...however it pans out...we are 100% committed to doing it right! :thumbup:

Back