The HOGB8 Thread

Which style for the satin HOGB8?

• Regulator blade and handle shape, with .30+" thickness, but in satin INFI

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Basic blade and handle shape, but with modest swedged clip and massive thickness

Votes: 19 90.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ha! Jerry couldn't take this merciless taunting:

It is coming out Next Wednesday Feb 14th Valentines Day.

Tonight after 10:00 pm Eastern I will post a Spy Pic of the Forsaken Mistress with the Nuclear Option!!!!! :cool: :cool:

I'll give you guys a quick heads up before it happens! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

It is awesome! :eek::eek::eek::eek::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Let's Drink!:cool:

Jerry:D

Based on Jerry's recent postings on how back logged the company is and how badly they've been hit with ailments, I'd say we won't see a Mistress 'til Christmas....

As long as we get the HOGB8 for Holloween (or in time for Huntin' Season), I'll be happy!!!

...of course if Jerry would like to send me one for Valentine's Day (as I rapidly bat my eye lashes), I wouldn't mind.o_O;)

Man, if I had my Pinto from back in the 80s with the Technics stereo worth more than the car, I'd park it beside the shop, pop the hatch and let that one rip! LOL! .... Even if he shot at it you wouldn't know where- we had fun with a .380 one night and I lost some bets - The little turd of steel was invincible! LOL! :D ...

Back